KOF 2003 pics?????

upon further inspection i think these might be real. if ou zoom up the pics you see tizoc and joe on terrys team and it looks like iori is wearing a new outfit. i hope this is legit!!!!

Baseley09

Hair Group,
They look pretty proper bo
1692_1.jpg
1688_1.jpg

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty skeptic about this, you know. I remember when the first pics of svc came out and they did not have resolution as good as this one. Plus I zoomed closer and saw the bars are somewhat similar to the ones in MoTW. However, I'm beginning to think I might be wrong. It's Kim, Choi, and Chang if anybody is wondering.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Hey, they look real enough for me.

And if they are real... damn they look pretty damn nice.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Baseley09 said:
They look pretty proper bo
1692_1.jpg
1688_1.jpg

Wait one second here... The second shot is a Ninja Masters background, is it not?

-Nick

Robert

20 Year Member
The ground is the same but the Background is different. I think they're fake. I have no proof, it's just my opinion.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Robert said:
The ground is the same but the Background is different. I think they're fake. I have no proof, it's just my opinion.

No they aren't different at all Robert... they are reversed... look again... closer... I did QA for 7 years, shit like this doesn't get by me ;) The background has been swapped, mirror image style... look at the trees and the mountains...

-Nick

Underdog

Camel Slug
nruva said:
Yes... yes it fucking is!

It still looks better than any of the backgrounds from 2k2. ;)

I hope that is a fake though, just because it'd cement Playmore's "Mugen" reputation even more if it's real.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Underdog said:
It still looks better than any of the backgrounds from 2k2. ;)

I agree... it is just interesting... does this mean that there will be Ninja Masters characters in the game (if these are real that is of course!) and... This is also sad, since it is more background recycling (although, atleast it is a nice background... like you said... again, if these are even real!). Still... very very interesting.

-Nick

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I had a feeling that it might be real. I was beginning to be skeptical because Iori. Thanx for clearing it out. it's definetely a fake. I remember teh pics from the loke test. These pictures are too good if someone took them from a loke test.

Underdog

Camel Slug
nruva said:
I agree... it is just interesting... does this mean that there will be Ninja Masters characters in the game (if these are real that is of course!) and... This is also sad, since it is more background recycling (although, atleast it is a nice background... like you said... again, if these are even real!). Still... very very interesting.

If they are taking a background from each game new characters are coming from, that'd be interesting. Provided they find some way to make it all fit well, so there aren't wild variations in background quality. It'd still be background ripping, but at least there'd be some reason behind it.

Now, if they're just grabbing random backgrounds, that sucks. Eolith showed a huge improvement from 2k1-2k2, so Playmore is pretty much just denying themselves the same kind of growth by doing this.

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This has been posted before. Honestly, I won't trust any screenshots unless they are directly from SNK Playmore. But I gotta admit those look pretty darn real. But if they are fake, I don't understand why someone would put so much work to confuse the neo community. This happened many times before, what a bunch of pathetic ego-masterbating fucks.

I have a question though, since that background seems to be taken from Ninja Masters and reversed. Does it change colors in Ninja Masters too? Because the screenshot that nruva took seems to have a different colored background. If the color was changed when those KOF screenshots were taken, I think it's pretty damn hard for anyone other than playmore to do all that work. Just a thought.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
The text beside the second picture says "baretemasune" which, if I'm not wrong, comes from the verb "bareru" which means something like "reveal" or "divulge" in japanese. So that would be something like "revealing, right?"....

Anyway, I don't know what to think. I'll just wait for some official pics.
...still, that background from Ninja Masters is looking good :loco:

[OCEAN]

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
I dunno, i think the pics look too good to be loc pics. Ya know what though?, how do we know that this is not running off of Atomiswave? The colors are brite and crisp, it just looks as though the graphics are too good for neo. Look at the MS5 vids. SNKP offically released thes vids and they arent close to the level of quality and detail that these on loc pics are. I think they are fake or Atomiswave.

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I don't know man. If this was really atomiswave I would expect crispier and better looking character sprites. If you take a better look you can see that the background are very sharp and crisp, while the characters are pixelated just like any KOF game.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
bluSmurf said:
This has been posted before. Honestly, I won't trust any screenshots unless they are directly from SNK Playmore. But I gotta admit those look pretty darn real. But if they are fake, I don't understand why someone would put so much work to confuse the neo community. This happened many times before, what a bunch of pathetic ego-masterbating fucks.

I have a question though, since that background seems to be taken from Ninja Masters and reversed. Does it change colors in Ninja Masters too? Because the screenshot that nruva took seems to have a different colored background. If the color was changed when those KOF screenshots were taken, I think it's pretty damn hard for anyone other than playmore to do all that work. Just a thought.

I can't say 100% (I am at work at the moment so I only had time to grab that one shot of the background) However I think it does go that color in Ninja Masters as well... I will have to play it tonight to say for sure, but I am almost certain that is a direct rip, only reversed. I'll stick NM in my cab tonight and have a few goes ;) Damn good game anyway!

-Nick

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
if you look closely I think that the lifebar on the left looks like those from garou. Yoy know 3 diff. colors.

Robert

20 Year Member
Nruva is the man!
I didn't noticed that they were reserved. I really hope that they're fake cause such a recylcing stage is not even acceptable in an amateur production.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
bluSmurf said:
In Photoshop you have the option to adjust Hue/Saturation, which can change the coloring of the whole picture without affecting it in any other way, and it takes about 3 seconds. I have a feeling these are fakes, although I have to give them credit -- I never would've placed the Ninja Masters BG.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
In Photoshop you have the option to adjust Hue/Saturation, which can change the coloring of the whole picture without affecting it in any other way, and it takes about 3 seconds. I have a feeling these are fakes, although I have to give them credit -- I never would've placed the Ninja Masters BG.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I am almost Sure this is a fake... but then again, I have no experience with these things.

1719_1.png

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I guess you guys do have a point there. I will be waiting for nruva's post later tonight. I gotta admit though, I love that background. Good thing I am going MVS soon... at least I will be able to afford great games like NM.

I have another question. Assuming those screenshots were real.. do you guys like what you see?