Real Metal Slug 5 Videos Woooooot Check It Out Woow

bluSmurf

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Oh my god this is amazing. I still don't understand why most people doubt playmore even though the last titles were good if not great. Another 335 dollars I will be proud to spend :buttrock:

kyo geo

Geese's Thug
oh my god....this looks like it could be the true sequel to slug 3!:buttrock:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Looks pretty good, but is it just me or does the collision seem to be a bit off. Like in Video 2 around 1:19 we see a baddie go right through Marco... didn't that use to kill you. Not so bad, maybe you no longer die if you touch a soldier. Never made sense anyway... this happens a few times in Video 4 too.

My problem is at 1:39 of Video 2, the fire hits Marco a few times and he doesn't die... Not sure what the deal is with this, but he should have been dead... atleast I think.

Other than that it looks pretty nice, Mission 1 looks a bit on the easy side, but the last video looks to be quite challenging... Could be fun.

-Nick

blipper

n00b
nruva if you look closely the fire is behind him not directly on him.
the first 4 fire blasts directly in the center but the last flame is behind him. if u pause ull see the fire is close but not a direct hit like the first 4 are.

Last edited:

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Looks like standard Slug to me , which is a good thing, the reason people doubt playmore is their games dont have the old SNK feel to them at all, Seems to me that playmore is trying to make their releases more visually appealing and half assing it in the actuall game play and feel.

I think most of us who have been playing Neo games from day one tend to have this opinion as well, so far I have yet to play any playmore game that doent feel sort of half done ,they all just seem to lack a polished feeling that games should have.

I will take what I can get game wise from playmore since I seriously doubt they will be around ,or at least supporting the MVS market for too much longer, the way the arcade market is going unless they get into the mainstream console market soon I really dont see how they will survive. Then again they may not stand a chance there either due to enority of the market.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
blipper said:
nruva if you look closely the fire is behind him not directly on him.
the first 4 fire blasts directly in the center but the last flame is behind him. if u pause ull see the fire is close but not a direct hit like the first 4 are.

Maybe... I have to play it, and it may just be a beta build with a few glitches, or it may be that it is really just not touching him... I just hope it doesn't feel jankey when released. It just struck me as odd is all.

-Nick

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
nruva said:
Looks pretty good, but is it just me or does the collision seem to be a bit off. Like in Video 2 around 1:19 we see a baddie go right through Marco... didn't that use to kill you.

This is insane! Are you serious? You could always walk through soldiers. Only bullets or the soldier knives could kill you.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
To comment on the videos, I think the game looks very very good and it appears to have tons of new things. It was cool seeing a new pattern of bullets come out of the helicopter!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
dmhawkmoon said:
This is insane! Are you serious? You could always walk through soldiers. Only bullets or the soldier knives could kill you.

I'm FUCKING INSANE!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

-Nick :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Sounds like they added some bad-ass heavy guitars to the mix. I definitely am down for more of that.

Great videos, awesome job on putting those up for us all to see snkp.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
In fact...these are just plain badass.
Great music man...could this end up being SNKP's first well received [by TOUGH fans] game?????

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
Medaka you must see that in this site EVERYONE is ALL over any new release...

but when the game is released very few remain excited...

the rest tend to find problems after problems(often not real too)

about the game(svc,for example)
;)

so just wait till ms5 is released ^^

X

Y,
Wow I can not believe that is running on the Neo. Did you guts see the canoe moving up and down? The music is also amazing.

X

Y,
It looks like the used ideas from Mario Brothers such as the moving ceiling and the flame coming from a wall from the original contra. Very cool

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Looks like it will be quite different from the others, in terms of backgrounds.

Looking forward to it.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Hi my name is MilkManX.

I didnt like Metal Slug 4.

However Metal Slug 5 looks and sounds 10 times better than 4.

I cant wait to try this one.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Looks amazing from those vids.
:drool_2:

T

TheDjinn

I think it looks pretty cool and a definite buy. I kind of wish they would go away with the Egyptian/mummy background. I'm having trouble getting video 5 to download.