Shawn, are we still getting our SVC posters early?

Hey, not trying to badger you, but I'm really anxious awaiting to recieve my copy of SVC AES, and I was wondering if you were still planning on sending the pre order customers their Posters and Flyers early? Anything to help stem the tide of this excruciating waiting period for this cartridge!

Thanks

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Another question for Shawn as well

Another question for Shawn as well

Official & complete SNK vs. Capcom (cartridge format, not PCB) MVS kit. This edition is expected to include a mini marquee. Preorder now for November 18th release.

Is this confirmed or an estimate?

Last edited:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
GunstarHero said:
This thread is concerning the AES release, not the MVS cart release.;)

I know, I posted it here to ask Shawn about it as well rather than start a whole new thread on the matter.

Shawn

snkusa.com
We have already ordered and received a large supply of 30” shipping tubes for the posters and flyers. These tubes have already been loaded/prepared and all that is required is the printing and application of shipping labels. We will begin advance shipping to all USA based customers this week (Thursday/Friday).

The SVC Chaos poster is huge, measuring 39” x 27.5” and it would require a minimum of two folds to fit into a standard sized priority mail shipping box. Fortunately, these tubes will prevent any folding, effectively eliminating any creases.

For overseas customers, nearly everyone chose the EMS shipping option, and the EMS box is large enough to accommodate both the SVC Chaos poster & flyer without difficulty. For those overseas customers that ordered 3 or more pieces, you will receive your posters and flyers via hard case tube as well.

Preorder customers will not be charged extra for this additional shipping service.

A November 18th release date for the MVS cartridge version of SVC Chaos is not 100% confirmed, but this was the approximate release date provided to me from SNK NEOGEO USA. Considering that the actual release price is still up in the air, it would be best to consider the allotted release date to be tentative at best.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
A November 18th release date for the MVS cartridge version of SVC Chaos is not 100% confirmed, but this was the approximate release date provided to me from SNK NEOGEO USA. Considering that the actual release price is still up in the air, it would be best to consider the allotted release date to be tentative at best.

Thanks for clarifying.

Thanks for the update Shawn, you da man! That is a HUGE poster, I might actually get a frame for it, sweet!

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Any way I can still get a poster even though I cancelled my homecart preorder?

Will you be posting a pic of the poster? I already have a large SvC poster, I would like to know if the one you will have is the same one.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i would like to purchase an SVC poster and some flyers, is there anyway to buy these items seperately?!!?

Shawn

snkusa.com
I actually weighed each stack of posters individually and they total 170 pounds (77+ kilograms), now that’s a lot of posters! However, there was only one SVC Chaos poster provided per SVC home cart that the Neo Store is stocking.

All preorder customers will of course receive one SVC Chaos poster and one SVC Chaos flyer. However, since they are currently no extras, if you cancel your SVC Chaos AES preorder you would also be forfeiting your poster & flyer.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Shawn said:
I actually weighed each stack of posters individually and they total 170 pounds (77+ kilograms), now that’s a lot of posters! However, there was only one SVC Chaos poster provided per SVC home cart that the Neo Store is stocking.

All preorder customers will of course receive one SVC Chaos poster and one SVC Chaos flyer. However, since they are currently no extras, if you cancel your SVC Chaos AES preorder you would also be forfeiting your poster & flyer.

Thats alot of fkn posters Shawn! Congrats on getting that big of inventory though is one poster = one cart

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Just let me know when you get the final price on the MVS Kit Shawn. I'm going to have to sell some stuff to get the money for it, but I want it!

Once you announce the final price, I'm buying it, I'd wait like the others but I hear the MVS is going to be a limited release.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Im sure the homecart will be more limited than the MVS cart so dont go MVS over limited quantities of said format.

If I could afford it I would go for the homecart but I am on a budget.

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
No extras for the MVS guys. :loco:

Except... What was that... Like half price of a homecart pre-order? :cool:

Franco Bash

Geese's Thug
Cool. Thanks for the update on the posters. Hopefully there will not be anymore delays so we can all finally get this game.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Just got an e-mail from the Neostore. The posters/flyers have been sent out. :)

It just said "tracking information" in the subject, so for a second there, I thought that the game had arrived a week early. Damn! ^_^; :D

Lee