U.k Arcadeheaven Supergun... Scart/power Supply

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
JUST WANTED TO ASK IF ANYONE OWNS ONE OF THESE THINGS
U.K SUPERGUN

HAS A DILEMMA:

NEEDS AN ADAPTOR THAT GOES FROM SCART TO A/V OR S-VIDEO

POWER UP: 220V TO 110V NEEDS A PLACE TO GET THE VOLTAGE UP. ALREADY WENT TO RADIO SHACK

ANYONE EVER DEALT WITH THIS PROBLEM? SUGGESTIONS?

:help:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
My first suggestion is that you stop writing in caps.

Well, if you live in USA, I strongly recommend you NOT to buy a supergun made in the UK designed for scart RGB output only. There are no adaptors to make it work through A/V or s-video, there's a device called JROK that needs to be installed in the supergun. So I would look for somebody to build me one with that device installed. Check www.sgrepository.com for more info.

About the 220/110V voltage issue, you wouldn't need to worry, as PSU's used in superguns usually have a switch for 110V/220V selection. However, most likely you would need a plug adaptor as the power outlets are differently shaped in USA.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
A agree with Amano. Hopefully you are inquiring these things before purchase and haven't already acquired it.

You would be much better off purchasing something designed with regular NTSC sets in mind with these components already built in.

RVF400

Host for Orochi
if u are gonna buy a supergun don't get it from arcade heaven they are fairly expensive and look ugly too get one from uberia they are fairly good value from ninety pounds and they can supply you with a s-video adapter i would give u the link but i lost it!. oh i have ordered one too!.

Last edited:

neo*geo

Mickey's Coach
uk super guns are good but not for the american market and not from arcade heaven