MVS and external speakers

P

publius

Using the headphone jacks on my MVS 4 slot, I plug in a computer bass speaker, one of the self powered ones. It didn't work, however, I plugged in the little speakers that came with it and they did work. I know the bass speaker works (it is from a new Dell). The speaker was plugged in, the volume was up, but no sound...

I wasn't planning on using this speaker, but I was using it to test if I could get another one (as this one is the wife's) and just plug and play... Any thoughts on why this thing won't work, and, when I do buy myseld a self-powered computer bass speaker, is there anything that I should/should not stay away from?

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

RVF400

Host for Orochi
well my old mvs 1-f used to have connections for a headphone socket and i managed to wedge in a set of p.c speakers in and it worked dunno if thats any help!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I did the same thing RVF did. I took my old computer speakers, plugged it into one of the two headphone Jacks on my 2 slot and there was the sound. I did it because the guy that sold me the MVS told me the sound on the BaseBallStars cart was broken.. nope. He was just playing it with one speaker.