Great Neo article in POLYGON MAGAZINE (Nov 2003 issue)

Freelancer

Banned
I recently subscribed to this great new gaming mag called POLYGON and was surprised to see a one page article on SNK and the Neo Geo in the newest issue (Nov 2003). Hell, even www.neo-geo.com is listed as the premier site and online store for all things Neo Geo! Included in the article are screens of Metal Slug and KOF, as well as some statements by Ben Herman. The article is well-written and the author seemed to have his facts straight about SNK and the Neo Geo in general.

Polygon Magazine (its predecessor was SILICON Magazine) is available mainly through independent game stores and by subscription.

I myself recently subscribed and really find the mag to be a refreshing alternative to what's out on newstands today. Previous articles even covered Superguns and Jamma board collecting!
Here's their URL if you're interested!

www.polygonmag.com

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
It's one of those magazines I would KILL to write for.

Hooray for a degree in journalism!

rimm_rs

Banned
Sounds like a neat magazine! I might subscribe.

I would like to meet the genius that got that Neo-Geo article in there.

NG.com plug, VERY cool. ;-)

Shawn

snkusa.com
Wow, that’s great news! Much appreciation and respect is due to the author and Polygon magazine for taking the time to talk about the Neo.

I'm definitely going to buy a copy of this issue!

Freelancer

Banned
rimm_rs said:
Sounds like a neat magazine! I might subscribe.

I would like to meet the genius that got that Neo-Geo article in there.

NG.com plug, VERY cool. ;-)

Somehow I wasn't surprised when I came across that article! I had a vague idea as to who may have suggested it as well. ;)

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Buncha' cheeky monkeys in here, I reckon. :D

In any case, it is cool so see a spread on the Neo, let alone mention of our Neo home to boot.

I only wish I could thank the actual writer somehow for keeping the dream alive. ;)

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
It sounds so ironic that a mag called "POLYGON" would cover the Neo (about as anti-polygon as you can get)...

Still cool tho. Thanks for the 4-1-1 (info) :)