Tarma slinding in a commercial

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Awesome art wooo. Although I hope they make a mini marquee so I don't have to go through the hell of making one myself like I am for MS4 ;)

aria

Former Moderator
Or maybe he tripped...

Just kidding. Looks neat. There's a lot of potential if they've added a sliding feature. Who knows, maybe one day they'll let us shoot diagnolly with our normal gun

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Bobak, cummon that would not even make sence. I mean... A normal gun shooting diagonally? Next thing you'll want is a 3D playing field :smirk:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Bobak said:
Or maybe he tripped...

Just kidding. Looks neat. There's a lot of potential if they've added a sliding feature. Who knows, maybe one day they'll let us shoot diagnolly with our normal gun

Do you know how much cut and pasting of code that would take? SHEESH!

;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ouch you guys are harsh :p

I always liked the lack of diagonal shots, even with the heavy machine gun you still have to use a quarter circle motion to shoot diagonally.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
lithy said:
Ouch you guys are harsh :p

I always liked the lack of diagonal shots, even with the heavy machine gun you still have to use a quarter circle motion to shoot diagonally.

Not being able to shoot diagonally kinda does suck. I don't think it hurts the series in anyway though.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I need to be able to run and shoot straight upward, though, how would you manage it otherwise, the d button?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
your fucking kidding!!!!!!!!!!

theyve got slinding and sliding in the same game?????????

there is a fucking god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry couldnt help myself.. (forgive me gozzle!)

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I think its kind of sad how poor Eri only gets a couple of batons while Fio and Marco get an assault rifle and a machine gun. :p

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
What would diagonal shooting do to improve the gameplay, though? As it is, I'm not so sure that sliding will help, either. It all depends on how it's implemented. As it stands, if you stuck sliding and diagonal shooting into the previous slugs, I think it could hurt them as they were not designed for either of those two features. I just hope part 5 adds this ability as more than just a gimmick. It's looking good and I'm excited, but that's about all I will say.