Samurai Showdown V in NYC

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
If you live in NYC, your lucy, Samurai Showdown V is out at the Chinatown arcade. Saw it but didn't get to play it, there were these two guys constantly fighting eachother.

New characters and backgrounds look good, couldn't hear the music, that place is really loud.

Only negative is on some stages you'd swear it was SS3, cause of the reused backgrounds.

Maybe next time I'll get to play it.

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
If you're going by subway, get off at Canal street, walk on Canal until you get to Mott street. A few blocks on Mott and BOOYA there you are :)

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
OK. You can take the 6(or N,R) train to Canal Street. Get out of the satation and you will be on Canal and Lafayette, walk east on Canal until you reach Mott street. On Mott walk south a few blocks(long blocks). The arcade is on your left hand side if your on Mott facing south.

It's not one of these big flashy arcades that are around now everywhere. It is the way aracades used to be NYC in the late 80's early 90's. It's not to big, kinda dark, sorta a hole in the wall, but it's real cool w/ all the 2D fighting you could want.

Hope this helps

daybona

Juz,
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.....

I was just in Chinatown monday.....

Urgh...rage increasing.

Oh well, I'll get there soon enough.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Well unless I could pull 30 somthing dollars out of my ass just to take the train and the subway to CTF, I'd be there in a hartbeat.

What cab is the game in? Did they dedicate it? or just put it in one of the 4 slots?

Metalslug

Cham Cham's Banana,
20 Year Member
Hey. NYC people. What is the name of the arcade? 10010 representing.

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Chinatown Fair, 8 Mott Street NY,NY 10013.

Directions on how to get there above.