SSV or SS0 Boots for sale

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Just an FYI,

Samurai 5 bootleg mvs carts are already floating around the market for $125~$150, buyers beware.

T

matrimelee

Hardened Shock Trooper
I already had the information forwarded to Apple and Playmore (and Shawn).

I'm waiting for SS5 to be available for around $170, but I refuse to buy a boot. Natural MVS price drop will get it there in probably six months or so.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Yes I was offered a boot. I didnt take it though. I want the legit but not till I can afford it. :(

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
How Long?

How long do you think it will take SSV to hit the $174 price point for the real MVS cart?

Or an even better question MS5 to hit $174?

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
yeah I was offered a boot also! But I refused, I buy my stuff used and original no matter the price!:mad:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Wow, only 125$ for the boot? That's pretty cheap, I'm wondering if botleggers actually get profit from this... How much should one of these bootlegs cost to produce? I thought that with SNKP's tactic of putting this game as second-class (with such a low 400$ retail price, instead of +1500$ with KoF's and SvC) there wouldn't be bottlegs... :oh_no:

I just hope nobody gets tempted by those, now there's no excuse as the original is a regular MVS cart, and the official price is very low and I hope it will drop overtime.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
dragonwillow said:
2nd/3rd world countries, you can make a profit doing anything.

What I meant is that I thought that just on EPROMS the cost of producing a MVS carts was something like 100$, not to mention the pcb, case and manufacturing costs. So I strongly doubt they make more than 50$ in profit with each boot sold... I mean, when the original game costs 1800$, you can sell a boot for around 1000$ and I bet unlawful arcade dealers will be tempted to save 800$, and the bootlegger can take around 800$ in direct profit.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
I'll take a pair of Galford's boots.

Where can I send the paypal?

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Bootz

Snooptalian said:
Is there any MVS cart that hasn't ever had a boot made of it?

I don't believe the early games were bootlegged due to the fact they were already cheap by the time bootlegging was a "big business"....

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
And anyone of you who buys a Bootleg when there is an official version out is a 100% serious penny pinching skinflint.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
T_Smallz said:
Just got an e-mail for SSV for $350... Come on $199!

:glee:
I wouldnt buy a boot of this game if it was only 5 dollars, but then again as it stands right now, with all the shit i have heard about this game, i wouldnt pay that for a official copy either ;)

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
BonusKun said:
And anyone of you who buys a Bootleg when there is an official version out is a 100% serious penny pinching skinflint.

Holy ISh its BK!:p

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Lee Gray said:
I wouldnt buy a boot of this game if it was only 5 dollars, but then again as it stands right now, with all the shit i have heard about this game, i wouldnt pay that for a official copy either ;)

WTF are you talking about I'm talking about the real kit for $350 dumbass...

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
I found a boot seller that had five for 400,
all mvs...no sticker etc...
green and white carts...