The photo album has been updated!!!

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
07-13-03a.jpg

So that's what Giby looks like...

Who's the cute girl in the background?

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
tsukaesugi said:
07-13-03a.jpg

Who's the cute girl in the background?

yeah....fuck me....I havent noticed her
she looks like hot:D

M

MistressDragon

MasterGiby deserves a spot on the list,
Don't you think Kim _Kaphwan? Being as Bobak is already on there.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
wow bobak looks way different. grow back the goate and did u cut off all ur hair?

way different from the man-faye days :crying:

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
The one in red is Jdiamond and he is a member of the forums under that name, to the left in blue is his brother but dont think he is a member. Just to let you know Bobak.

07-13-03c.jpg

corbo 2

Genjuro's Frog
Whoa,you look different Bobak,the hair and goatee shall be missed.

Nooooooo!! :crying:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Bobak!, the new look is slick. You remind me of Ray Romano.

aria

Former Moderator
Oh, I've grown my facial hair back (since August -though it's not like that other picture you posted, it's connected -the only reason I had that other style is because they made me do it for a music video), I just had to cut everything for work. I'm never working at a place that makes me cut things again. My long hair, well, I may wait a while before I start growing it again.

aria

Former Moderator
SolidSnakeII said:
The one in red is Jdiamond and he is a member of the forums under that name, to the left in blue is his brother but dont think he is a member. Just to let you know Bobak.

Thanks! I'll update that soon. I remembered one was a member and the other wasn't, but I'd forgotten the member names.

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
Are you serious?

Bobak said:
Oh, I've grown my facial hair back (since August -though it's not like that other picture you posted, it's connected -the only reason I had that other style is because they made me do it for a music video), I just had to cut everything for work. I'm never working at a place that makes me cut things again. My long hair, well, I may wait a while before I start growing it again.

Why does everyone hate your short hair look? I thought not to be mean Bobak that you looked like a serious law student. It made you look younger man =)

What's wrong with having a clean cut, guys?

Oh yeah and thank god that pic is old i've lost like 30 pounds since that pic thanks to my GF going and excersising with me:buttrock:

Sad part is i haven't seen junk food for like 3 months now =(
Fruits and Vegetables. I feel like I am in prison :confused: