svc kit

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Man, Vinh and Shawn really duke it out don't they? Well... if this is the price of the SvsC English kit (looks at SS5 threads), what is the Asian copy going to go for? $100? I am so torn... everything in me says wait until the 3rd and it will be cheaper, but the price is so good I just want to snatch it up... Need to sit on this for a few hours, atleast until Shawn wakes up ;)

Still... Vinh is a class act, he did that refunding with Sengoku 3 and Zupappa carts a while back. That always impressed me, and it stayed with me... SO... I know he is a man of his word... if they come in cheaper, he will refund everyone.

-Nick

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Will Shawn just set his price to $189 as well, or will he counter attack with a $179 price ? :rolleyes:

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
Even though the neo store is awesome I just had to get it from Trieu, I've done more business with him then shawn.

Gotta love these little price wars.

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
All I can say is :eek:. Un freakin believable! A year and a half ago I would have never thought competition like this would ever take place over sales on SNK games again. Incredible! Now to change me pants.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Nice! Went to bed another $209 in the hole and wake up only $189 in the hole, woohoo! One has to wonder though, why Shawn waited so long to announce pre-orders, should have been on top of it more, I know I would've brought business to him first and foremost. But this is awesome, a great game, AND brand new kit for a puny price.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
For a $10 difference I would buy from Shawn. I mean what is $10 really. Though I'm still deciding on this one.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Whenever I end up ordering the Kit, I'm pretty sure I'm going to order from Shawn. I mean...it's his BBS that I spend my time trolling around on so I figure I owe a bit to him. :loco:

Is that retarded? :help: :mr_t:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex said:
Whenever I end up ordering the Kit, I'm pretty sure I'm going to order from Shawn. I mean...it's his BBS that I spend my time trolling around on so I figure I owe a bit to him. :loco:

Because I am not convinced that it won't go lower before release ;) That's why I wait... is that weird? I also spend a TON of time on this page... and almost NIL on S-C (maybe twice a month I visit)... I mean really, all the news gets posted here within 20mins of Trieu saying it anyway!

So... what to do. Vinh has been a great seller in the past, and he always treated me right, but KA you have a good point, I get a lot of enjoyment out of this site, and I do feel like I "owe" it to Shawn. That is why I am waiting to see what happens with this.

-Nick

Robert

20 Year Member
The story of the SvC kit gets crazy. You can have the arcade kit for an half of the cart price before the release of the cart :eek: :eek: !

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Well, I had no real intentions of getting a SVC: Chaos MVS kit, but now that the price appears to be getting closer to reasonable, I might just have to cave in.

Naw...I think I will wait for the sub $100 price.

:D

Hide

Banned
Kid Aphex said:

No it ain't!

i feel the same as you do. well sorta...

:buttrock:

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I think that I am the only person that is waiting for a full JAMMA (not the MVS) Kit to drop in price over a MVS kit...

None the less, if Shawn wanted to really bank in he could pull a neat retailer trick. Offer credit towards a trade in of your old SvCChaos JAMMA kit towards your MVS kit. Then sell the old JAMMA kits.

Man I really think it is cool that SvC was put out on JAMMA. I know, I am alone.

JrZyBud

New Challenger
Shapermc said:
I think that I am the only person that is waiting for a full JAMMA (not the MVS) Kit to drop in price over a MVS kit...

None the less, if Shawn wanted to really bank in he could pull a neat retailer trick. Offer credit towards a trade in of your old SvCChaos JAMMA kit towards your MVS kit. Then sell the old JAMMA kits.

Man I really think it is cool that SvC was put out on JAMMA. I know, I am alone.

I have a SVC Jamma kit available for sale for $200. I bought the kit from the s-c store a while back. Mine didnt come with a large marquee so I dont have that and the box has a small tear in it, but otherwise everything is working great. PM if you are interested.

JrZyBud

New Challenger
Damn and I just pre ordered mine from Shawn for $185 . . . oh well. Like everyone said I kinda feel that I owe it to him since I spend all my time on his site.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
1. I can't belive there under cutting each other so much.

2. i can't belive someone posted this on shawns forums, if i was him i'd delete this thread after all SVC have there own forums!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
lol, prices are dropping like mad...

I can almost see Shawn grumbling each time the s-c store gets updated with a new price lower than his... :p

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
The game is almost worth it for under $100.
Almost. Wait....nah....never mind.