SvC Pre-orders (MVS)

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
"Pre-orders for SVC Chaos MVS Kits will open tonight"

taken from the snk-capcom.com store. GET IN LINE KIDS.

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Is there a link for the preorders? I was just there and all I see is a news update saying its starting tonight.

:multi_co: This will be my first New Kit purchase....besides the cheap ROTD Kit.:cool:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
So... will they all be sold out tomorrow, or are you just really impatient? ;)

\hypocrite since he wants to now go and wait too...

-Nick

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
great news and it should be a great way for treiu to have people look at his store and see the deals. i mean did you guys the motw kit he has, 190.00, thats a great deal!! someone should pick that up tonight with the svc preorder:buttrock:

12 days and counting......(11/3/03)......:tickled:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
nruva said:
So... will they all be sold out tomorrow, or are you just really impatient? ;)

\hypocrite since he wants to now go and wait too...

-Nick

As long as I believe they will be sold out tommrow I will continue to wait until the pre-orders begin and get my order in with the quickness.

Hell what I wouldn't give to have a 0000001 SR on this kit.

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Decepticon said:
As long as I believe they will be sold out tommrow I will continue to wait until the pre-orders begin and get my order in with the quickness.

Hell what I wouldn't give to have a 0000001 SR on this kit.

i know what you mean, but i don't think trieu will open up the preorders till 8 or 9 pm pst, just a guess since that's when he opened his store the first night...

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
games91999 said:
i know what you mean, but i don't think trieu will open up the preorders till 8 or 9 pm pst, just a guess since that's when he opened his store the first night...

I'm at work, I have one day left here before I quit, I think I can slack off all nite and hit refresh on the webpage and get away with it :buttrock:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Decepticon said:
I'm at work, I have one day left here before I quit, I think I can slack off all nite and hit refresh on the webpage and get away with it :buttrock:

Hahahaha... you don't happen to work help desk do you? Those were the days!

-Nick

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
nruva said:
Hahahaha... you don't happen to work help desk do you? Those were the days!

-Nick

No, consumer desktop support...you used to do Help Desk for Gateway?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
IBM, Freshman year of college... hehe... that was an insane job, worked the 4-12 shift (WORST, everyone is home!) and the 11-7 shift (FREAKING AWESUME). I later went into Development there, but the Helpdesk was good times!

-Nick

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Yea im presently a supervisor here (until tommrow at 1AM CST) and I can't stand this shit...been doing it over 2 years now.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Shinji said:
Just broke down and got the KOF 2001 kit...

:p

Nooooo...that was mine...but congrats on the purchase :)

Edit: The wait for him to open pre-orders is beginning to really suck....

Last edited:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
DONE! Anyone else have problems though? All of my shipping and billing info was changed, and when I tried to order the large marquee with it a message came up saying they didn't ship to my country (USA). I had to remove the marquee from my cart and then I was allowed to order. Oh well, can't wait to get this gem, only $209!

Edit: now I checked the invoice in my email and it says the large marquee was included in my order but I didn't get charged for it...

Last edited: