SVC MVS Cart pricing

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Posted by Trieu over at S-C.com

It's been the dream of many MVS fans out there to finally own a piece of history...on the MVS format.

After tens of thousands of Jamma SVC Boards have been sold worldwide and sold out completely, the natural step was to release SVC Chaos on the true MVS format, which is in cartridge form.

For those who bought the bootleg cartridge, where you encounter some graphical problems, good for you, I'm glad you have those problems and if there's any redemption to support such a market, you can still buy the real deal.

Cost....drum roll....

Between $200-240.00. Nice, oh yeah.

Pre-orders for the S-C Store will open shortly, once we have confirmed the exact price.

All I got to say is HOLY SHIT!

*Edit*
Linkie

Last edited:

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Hell Yes!!!!

This will be my fist purchase at Trieuminators store, Im definatly buying one.

:cool: :mr_t: :multi_co: :buttrock: :D

Sweet price too......... I wonder what or if there will be any promotional items too?:eye: :eye:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Robert Wallace said:
I wonder what or if there will be any promotional items too?:eye: :eye:

Who cares!? :D

Overall I can't believe the price....I just hope it works with my Phantom.

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
This is pretty nice. I have to say I'm happy about this.

And Decepticon, I share your sentiments re: the Phantom-1.

And hell--even without promotional items, $200-240 is a pretty good price. (of course, it can only get better ^_-)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
After tens of thousands of Jamma SVC Boards have been sold worldwide and sold out completely...

I for one am having a hard time believing that statement. I mean, I want it to be true, but tens of thousands? Come on...

But yes, the price looks good to me... I'll be getting this one on launch... Even though SS5 is wowing me now!

-Nick

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
nruva said:
I for one am having a hard time believing that statement. I mean, I want it to be true, but tens of thousands? Come on...
No your not. Perhaps he ment a thousand and ten? I did not think it had that large of a print run.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Can I get a hell yeah?! I hope the release date is close to the AES release, because I really want to finally own it. AES would still be cool to have, but I'm planning on getting a cab in December so as long as it works with my Phantom 1 I'll be getting the best of both worlds. The Neo scene is anything but dead. Quick question, does anyone know of any SVC locations in or close to Baltimore Maryland other than the White Marsh mall? I need to get my fix this weekend and I would rather play it at the inner harbor, if there is one? Anybody know? Thanks.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
GREAT NEWS!!! I hope this is true.

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
Hmm... Better start paying off my CC to make room for this. ;)

firebomber

Astra Superstar
I will be buying this in real earnest. Glad I restrained myself from getting the board

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
firebomber said:
I will be buying this in real earnest. Glad I restrained myself from getting the board

Likewise... I can't believe I am getting an MVS cart of this game.....

I also can't believe that SS5 looks killer... and there is a freaking music game on the horizon for the MVS... HOLY CRAP I AM HAPPY!

-Nick

DBS

Mega Shock!!
I wonder if the Neo-store's price will be cheaper, considering Shawn represents the official distributor of legit US Neo Geo games. Did Trieu specify whether the MVS kit will be Japanese or English?

Either way, I'll be getting one as soon as it's released.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
DBS said:
I wonder if the Neo-store's price will be cheaper, considering Shawn represents the official distributor of legit US Neo Geo games.

For AES I believe.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
geekabilly said:
Is this going to be a small release?? Or a full release?:drool_2:

Noone outside of Playmore knows for sure.

Im betting that it will be a somewhat small run as compared to games that were released as MVS cart only. Remember their primary consumer for arcade carts/boards already has their copy of the game so they will probably not buy it again.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Will Shawn have these at the same time and price as Trieu?

I have a SvC homecart preorder with Shawn that I would like to switch over to the MVS.

I need the MVS as soon as possible. :buttrock: