snk vs capcom cart?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
It's a boot.

One of the board members is the guy selling it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
In other words, there were no mvs carts of this made? Dare I even buy it, then?

Hmmm,
Spike

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
It even says, 100% SNK.....NO..

Wait and see if they'll really make a real MVS cart. Hopefully it'll be out soon.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Unofficial date is 11-03-2003

I'm still not holding my breath, but it looks like it "might" happen... we will see! Vinh seems convinced it is on the way...

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Oh and that is 100% bootleg... that is the clear cart with EPROMs (you can see them through the top of the case) that was shown here. That is NeoGeo2's (member here) auction... just FYI.

-Nick

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I got rid of my boot asap, and was even more pleased when the official one was announced. Even if it doesn't come out, there's still the PS2 port.

If anybody is thinking about getting it, feel free to check out the bootleg FAQ that was compiled when I still had it - http://snkguitarist.com/chaos/mvs/

That's not all the bugs either, there's missing endings for some characters too. I just didn't have enough time to go through with each person to get the exact characters, but I know Kyo and Ryu don't.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
SonGohan said:
I got rid of my boot asap, and was even more pleased when the official one was announced. Even if it doesn't come out, there's still the PS2 port.

If anybody is thinking about getting it, feel free to check out the bootleg FAQ that was compiled when I still had it - http://snkguitarist.com/chaos/mvs/

That's not all the bugs either, there's missing endings for some characters too. I just didn't have enough time to go through with each person to get the exact characters, but I know Kyo and Ryu don't.

Kyo does have an ending he gets attacked by orochi Iori.

I have'nt tried doing it with Ryu yet.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
NeoDragoN said:

There's probably different boots going around... More or less buggy ones.

Robert

20 Year Member
It's just like with Garou where you have some problems with real endings if you have a boot.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
NeoDragoN said:

I've had 3 people confirm that Kyo doesn't have an ending.. Perhaps you're just lucky