More SVC PS2 details

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Thanks to Iggy at MM Cafe for the link

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/nojima-game/407195/436110/483234/

I did a Babelifish translation, and I got some interesting stuff which hints at what's goiung to be in the game:

Popularity character of SNK and popularity character of カプコン, 34 body + alpha contest of dream!

Probably nothing, but I wonder what +alpha means. Maybe just referring to the already existing secret characters.

- Graphics was arranged in " PlayStation 2 " for, the quality which exceeds arcade edition was actualized.

Probably just referring to the Hi-res lifebars and real transparancies. Maybe there's more to it? I would hope so.

- It changes in every opponent, negotiating message production of the character (connection demonstration) with, vis-a-vis the character fan it appeals.

I don't know if this is just referring to all the special intros, but it almost sounds like you may have a chance to edit them sorta like the NGPC games. That would be awesome IMHO.

- ' Survival mode ' ' gallery mode ' and so on, " PlayStation 2 " also original mode is complete!

We've already heard of Gallery and Survival, but "and so on" sounds like there might be a couple more extra features, though it could be just referring to the basic options like Practice and Versus. But again, it COULD be something more, I hope it is. I also wonder what they mean by "Original mode" maybe just Arcade Perfect or maybe there'll be a whole new mode to play in the game?

Last edited: