About this whole ADK thing...

snkool

Camel Slug
With no info, they pop out of nowhere with a new Neo game already being beta-tested. So did Playmore revive them or what?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Good question.

I was thinking the same thing.

I don't think we'll know the answer until they start making more games, and get a website up.

I just did a quick search of Yahoo Japan now, and I found about ten different small computer or manufacturing companies called 'Alpha Denshi', but nothing for our ADK. I guess 'Alpha' is a pretty popular name.

Then I did a search under 'DanceRhythMix', and found a few sites with some brief reviews... and all of the sites put question marks after the ADK name, as if they weren't sure if this company was back from the dead or not either!

-￾H—tŒ´. ƒgƒ‰ƒC ƒAƒ~ƒ…￾[ƒYƒ￾ƒ“ƒgƒ^ƒ￾￾[, ƒ_ƒ“ƒXƒŠƒYƒ~ƒbƒNƒX￾i‚`‚c‚j￾H￾H￾j

-ADK￾V￾ì￾i￾H￾jMVS‰¹ƒQ￾[￾uƒ_ƒ“ƒXƒŠƒYƒ~ƒbƒN ƒX￾vƒ￾ƒPƒeƒXƒg. ƒQ￾[ƒ€“à—e‚Í‚Æ‚à‚©‚_￾A‚`‚c‚j‚ª•œŠˆ￾i￾H￾j

-ADK•œŠˆ? ƒ_ƒ“ƒXƒŠƒYƒ~ƒbƒNƒX‰¹ƒQ￾[

I also found this page which has some information about ADK's pre MVS games...

http://www.ngy.1st.ne.jp/~momochi/untiku/alpha.htm

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Well if we get some shitty games from them, we will know for sure if Alpha Denshi is back. ;)

snkool

Camel Slug
DangerousK said:
Well if we get some shitty games from them, we will know for sure if Alpha Denshi is back. ;)

So you're calling Ninja Masters and Magician Lord shitty?

Last edited:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
snkool said:
Thanks. What does the link say in relation to that chipset?

My low level of knowledge of Computer circutry, combined with my crappy Japanese make it a bit hard to translate, but it seems to be the 'soundboard baseplate' for the following games:

Equites, Bullfighter, The High School Baseball, Intense Running, Splendor Blast, and High Voltage.

Under that is a brief write up of Equites, Splendor Blast, and High Voltage.

Equities looks neat... a kind of Macross-inspired tranforming mecha shooter.

Anyone ever played it on MAME?