Would you say I got a good deal??

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Would you guys say I got a good deal with this gear?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3247161662

Strangely enough, although I have a reasonable MVS collection so far, I didn't have 15 of the 20 listed in this auction. As if I was gonna let it go!:D

Bring on that League Bowling lovin!

I'm sure glad the guy running it was only prepared to ship within Australia though, as I'm sure I would have had some stiff competition from some of you good folks here:p

Last edited:

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Baseley09 said:

ARGH!!!!!!! Sorry about that, what a freakin moron I am! Tas been edited to perfection now.......

:eek_2: ...............................:glee:

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
Oooh, Puzzled, league bowling... I need those two games...

It doesn't seem like a bad deal in US funds, especially with the 1-slot board included so I don't think I'd call it bad at all. If you have some of these, remember your American friends when dealing off the doubles ;)

-AG

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Adam Gallant said:
Oooh, Puzzled, league bowling... I need those two games...

It doesn't seem like a bad deal in US funds, especially with the 1-slot board included so I don't think I'd call it bad at all. If you have some of these, remember your American friends when dealing off the doubles ;)

-AG

sure will!;)

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Chances are, you could sell off the games and nearly get the board for free. When I bought my first mvs (tabletop unit) it came with 12 games. I ended up selling the ones I didn't want and they paid for the auction entirely. Then I scooped up a candy cab and sold the tabletop one at the same price as the original auction, so I made like 110% off of it. Lots are great buys most of the time. Good deal!