SVC Arcade Stick

General_Morden

Quiz Detective
yeah, a dream comes true :buttrock: i'll definetly get this one... but i cant find a (pre)orderpage at playasia.com. Is this stick already available?

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
General_Morden said:
yeah, a dream comes true :buttrock: i'll definetly get this one... but i cant find a (pre)orderpage at playasia.com. Is this stick already available?
not available atm. just checked play-asia about 5 minutes ago.

i'd really like to sac one, but nscx's price is quite hefty. :(

General_Morden

Quiz Detective
supergoose79 said:

i'm wondering why playasia is hosting pics without any item description or preorder option :oh_no:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
supergoose79 said:

Take care that, depending on how it is designed, it might be possible to mod it without losing its original compatibility (just like the DC stick). Not to mention you can use the tototek PSX->Neo adaptor.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Take care that, depending on how it is designed, it might be possible to mod it without losing its original compatibility (just like the DC stick). Not to mention you can use the tototek PSX->Neo adaptor.
hehe ... actually, i'm only interested in the stick and the buttons, but i'll get a psx 2 neo adapter anyway. for some strange reason, i can play matrimelee only with a psx pad and i'm planning to get the new ps2 version after the next price drop. :) (ok, yes ... i already own some ds controller, but i want a black one for my neo systems.)

It looks like it's from the same people who made CvS2 and CvS sticks for Dreamcast and PS2. I always wanted to buy those but they're all gone. Hopefully I can get one of these.

Has anyone tried the CvS2 stick? Is it any good? I want to know since they're kinda expensive and I've never used these sticks before.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
General_Morden said:
i'm wondering why playasia is hosting pics without any item description or preorder option :oh_no:

play-asia is hosting that pic in their TGS pictures section, that isnt from their store section. I posted that pic several weeks ago from the same place.

That's wierd they would put up cg pics of the sticks rather than just use a real pic like that play asia one. It's main body is identical to the sammy ggxx custom stick (which I have so I know it well). So most likely it'll be a solid stick.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
vongsundara said:
It looks like it's from the same people who made CvS2 and CvS sticks for Dreamcast and PS2. I always wanted to buy those but they're all gone. Hopefully I can get one of these.

Has anyone tried the CvS2 stick? Is it any good? I want to know since they're kinda expensive and I've never used these sticks before.

If I remember correctly Ascii made those sticks, and they're not putting out the Chaos stick. I only tried the CVS pads, and there were on par with Saturn pads, so that says a lot. I heard the stick was top notch as well.

I have the GGXX stick for ps2, and this stick (the Chaos one) seems to be constructed the same way, so that's a good thing.

kc

Belnar Institute Student
snkblueps2.jpg

snkwhiteps2.jpg

some better pics

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
I like it. I just wish SNKP did a little more artwork for SvC...I'm getting sick of seeing the same fucking pictures everywhere I look.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
It's an optical stick, no microswitches.

Prolly gonna be junk.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
If that shit had Terry on it i'd be all over that motherfucker like a fly around shit. YEEE HAW.

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
How the buttons are colored is fucking wack, looks like a damn SC2 layout. What happend to the "normal" layout?

zeronian

n00b
why are they always making the buttons tilted like that. why not make it a straight line across.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
zeronian said:
why are they always making the buttons tilted like that. why not make it a straight line across.

Most Japanese cabs/sticks have a tilt; US sticks normally don't.

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
i dunno about you guys, but the tilt conforms to my fingers a little better...

but... WHY are they using that "box" layout? i hate that... it makes my neo geo "in-line" layout seem... i dunno, "wrong."