Ss0 Ost?

SamuraiShogun

Morden's Lack,
Anyone have any info on the soundtrack?
Don't they usually come out ahead of the game itself?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I already have the other 4 OST's, so I'd be interested in any info on this one as well.

Bestest videogame music ever.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Since its pretty much the only soundtrack to be on par with SNK's old greatness (outside of Noise Factory's work), they'd be pretty dumb not to release an OST for it.

Though I'd be very interested in seeing an AST instead.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hello,

What format do the soundtracks come in? I would like to get copies of all the Samurai Showdown series as well? :smirk:

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
SeaWolf69 said:
Hello,

What format do the soundtracks come in? I would like to get copies of all the Samurai Showdown series as well? :smirk:
Compact disc.;)

Seriously, though, if you're interested in collecting the SS soundtrack CDs (instead of just settling for a bunch of .mp3 files), my shop's supplier in Japan has most of them in stock (OSTs for SS I-IV, SS RPG OST & Drama CDs, most of the CDs associated w/the Hyper NEO 64 SS games, combination OST/Drama CD for the SS2 Asra Zanmaden anime series, and the "Kenkyaku Ibunroku -Yomigaerishi Soukou no Yaiba- Samurai Spirits Shinshou" OST & Drama CDs (aka "Warriors' Rage 2" for PS1)). Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen an announcement for a SamSpi Zero / SamSho V OST CD yet.:(

--Chris

Last edited: