MD Games has SSV! NEW USA MVS KITS!

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Anyone else getting one? I received an e-mail from Mike yesterday...

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Pricing...

$675.00 ---- Nope! $550.00!

Last edited:

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Re: Pricing...

T_Smallz said:

Not too bad, not too bad at all. Hmmm, I dropped 500 on Chaos, and I regretted and it sold it at a loss (obviously). I think I'm going to wait for it to hit the $350 mark, then I'll pick it up. Thanks for the price.

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
Just payed 465 for SVC and Metal Slug 1 kit w/large marquee for 126......I don't think I'll be buying this soon.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
If any of you guys pick this up and happen to have a phantom1+AES+debug MOD, if one of you could load up the debug menu to find the NGH code number and email it to me, I would really appreciate it and you'll get credit in the master list.
Thanks. :make_fac:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Geddon_jt said:
If any of you guys pick this up and happen to have a phantom1+AES+debug MOD, if one of you could load up the debug menu to find the NGH code number and email it to me, I would really appreciate it and you'll get credit in the master list.
Thanks. :make_fac:

You don't need that much stuff, if you have a regular MVS board with the unibios you can have a look at the NGH code number.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Wow, that's a nice price. I can see this kit not being hurt much by piracy thanks to a low starting price.:cool:

Shawn

snkusa.com
According to the exclusive distributor for North America (Apple Industries), M.D. Gamesales does not have any stock of SSV for MVS, as Mike has not placed an order or made an inquiry yet.

Can anyone confirm that Mike actually has SSV MVS kits in stock? If so, I will match his price of $675.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
the email states
Hi Guys

We will have available late this week Samurai Showdown V. Brand New USA KITS
If we Can get enough pre-paid pre orders we will be able to offer a good price below the full retai price. Please let us know if you have any interest in 15 units or more.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Shawn said:
According to the exclusive distributor for North America (Apple Industries), M.D. Gamesales does not have any stock of SSV for MVS, as Mike has not placed an order or made an inquiry yet.

Can anyone confirm that Mike actually has SSV MVS kits in stock? If so, I will match his price of $675.

He doesn't, and he won't till late this week.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
SSV

Mike said if he can't get 15 orders, he is not receiving it until the price drops. Do you already have stock Shawn?

Robert

20 Year Member
Why the neo store doesn't sell the japanese version of SS0 MVS kit??

Shawn

snkusa.com
T_Smallz said:
Mike said if he can't get 15 orders, he is not receiving it until the price drops. Do you already have stock Shawn?

Unfortunately, the shipment from Apple Industries did not arrive today. I ordered 12 pieces by 2-day air via UPS (paid in full well in advance), and the release date was Monday, October 13th.

Fortunately, UPS is a privately owned company and was operating on Monday. However, I have been unable to obtain a tracking # from Apple Industries and so the in stock date for the NeoStore for SSV MVS kits is "unknown" at this time.

Robert said:
Why the neo store doesn't sell the japanese version of SS0 MVS kit??

There have not been any requests for Japanese version MVS kits, and besides, only English version MVS kits are distributed for the North American market.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
You don't need that much stuff, if you have a regular MVS board with the unibios you can have a look at the NGH code number.

Well, that would certainly work too. Shawn, maybe you could look into this for me when your kits arrive?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Geddon_jt said:
Well, that would certainly work too. Shawn, maybe you could look into this for me when your kits arrive?

Yes of course, will pass on the info to you once the kits are in stock, but you are not obligated to give me credit on the MasterList for this though. :p

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Samurai 5 game code number

:help:

That's great info. I never thought about it much before, but makes sense that an MVS with a unibios can display game codes. Either way, as soon as anyone here finds that number, please let us know asap. Since Snk vs Capcom ended up being 269, we are at a very critical stage now. First, because the 258 spot remains a mystery, and second, because 267 & 268 have now become new mysteries.

Hopefully Samurai 5 will be found to be the 258 we seek. And then perhaps Slug 5 & Pochi will be the 267 & 268. But if Samurai 5 is 270, then we really have to start getting worried.

Billy Pitt:oh_no:

matsukaze

Kuroko's Training Dummy
info. regarding MVS release date

Allen (presumably President Alen Weisberg) from Apple Industries contacted me today. He said that the MVS is going to be released "later this week." I hope that's how it turns out.

Matsukaze

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Just received an email from MD.... he is advertising SSO kits for $ 550.00!!!!

THe price war has begun:buttrock:

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
SSV & SVC MVS cart

I just received an e-mail stating MD will have the SVC official MVS cart release, & will be in stock on November 4th. No pricing yet...

SSV is $550.00 and he's taking orders NOW!!!

Awesome!

Last edited:

mog

Bead Banger
Are we even allowed to talk about them since they aren't the Neo Store?

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
mog said:
Are we even allowed to talk about them since they aren't the Neo Store?

:oh_no:

Quit being a smartass, Shawn already posted in here multiple times! Where did anyone get the idea that he doesn't allow talking about other distributors? He just doesn't like unfair trashing of the Neostore. If the thread was "Neostore sucks, MD games rules" then there would be a problem.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
New Price drop! SSV~SS0

New e-mail from mike...

MD games has new kits available for $499!

This one will be $299 before we know it!

mog

Bead Banger
dmhawkmoon said:
:oh_no:

Quit being a smartass, Shawn already posted in here multiple times! Where did anyone get the idea that he doesn't allow talking about other distributors? He just doesn't like unfair trashing of the Neostore. If the thread was "Neostore sucks, MD games rules" then there would be a problem.

I'm just trying to point out that there seems to be a conflict under the surface that shouldn't exist. Perhaps I misread tones.