Last Odyssey proto info!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Hopefully, someday, the games data will be made available to the public so that everyone can enjoy this unique game.

Some people should take their own advice.

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
This game reminds me a bit of "Pinball Quest" on the NES, and incredibly fun and overlooked game.

Too bad we can't play this. :(

-AG

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Didn't Dion have this for sale to all the 'Big Tymers' who had bought X amount of freaked NGF goods?

Is it possible that there are actual conversions of this game out there?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
Didn't Dion have this for sale to all the 'Big Tymers' who had bought X amount of freaked NGF goods?

Is it possible that there are actual conversions of this game out there?

I thought he kept moving the goal... since people would get closer to the point they could buy protos and he would change the rules and make them buy more. Hmm... I doubt anyone has this one...

-Nick

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Ironically that game could well have turned out to have amassed a hardcore following in the home market - those that played pinball variants on the pcengine, super famicom and megadrive.
If it met expectation I would have bought one in a blink of an eye.
You get releases such as Ganryu late on and a whole host of other subpar material and we don't get this. what a shame..

Last edited:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
DevilRedeemed said:
Ironically that game could well have turned out to have amassed a hardcore following in the home market - those that played pinball variants on the pcengine, super famicom and megadrive.
If it met expectation I would have bought one in a blink of an eye.
You get releases such as Ganryu late on and a whole host of other subpar material and we don't get this. what a shame..

True, Devil Crash & Alien Crush are some of the best PC Engine games, andd that's saying something.

Baseley09 said:
True, Devil Crash & Alien Crush are some of the best PC Engine games, andd that's saying something.

I played Devil's Crush more than any other PCE/TG16 game combined.

The best video pinball game I've ever played.

Battle Version

Overtop Pathfinder
I love devils crush also. I have a friend that owns a copy of it and has never played it before..... some people just dont have brains. And why you ask am I friends with him? Couldnt tell ya...

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Battle Version said:
I have a friend that owns a copy of it and has never played it before..... some people just dont have brains. And why you ask am I friends with him? Couldnt tell ya...

:spock:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
All I want to know it's about BRIKINGER, damn! :(

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I'd kill for one of those dev cards with the upgradable/flashable ROMS

:)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
kernow said:
I'd kill for one of those dev cards with the upgradable/flashable ROMS

:)

They're probably out there, floating around.

Considering the size of SNK's dev houses there's bound to be some running wild. They probably got dumped when SNK got liquidated.. if not trashed. (Probably how some parties got their hands on them)

Guaranteed, they're out there in HK and China in the bootlegger's hands.

They don't look terribly complicated nor overly-engineered. If someone with some tech knowledge grabbed one, I'm sure the reverse engineering of them would be relatively easy.

Too bad they're most likely in Ray Young, NGF and other snooty collector's hands.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
agreed, but to me that is a true collectors item, and could be worth a lot, compared to the n' thousandth JPN metal slug 1 homecart.