Well, I hope the SVC MVS cart rumors are true

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
With the latest rumors floating around about the MVS cart I decided to sell my SVC PCB. I've been playing the game for 2 months straight anyway, so it's time to put my 4-slot back to work. The upside is that with the money I got from the PCB, I bought a Metal Slug 3 kit, Matrimelee kit, and a loose Last Blade cart all from MDgamesales (struck a deal with him). I figured that even if SVC cart rumors turn out to be false, I can always pick the board up for fairly cheap anyway.

I can't wait to finally play these games I've been hearing so much about!

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
hey, do you guys think it'll have the same move stickers as the ones that came with the pcb kit?

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I hope the rumor is true too, because I'm switching over to MVS right now. After all the poor reviews though my excitement on it has kind of waned anyways, but I am looking forward to samsho 5 MVS. That will be a must buy.

Matt

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
games91999 said:
hey, do you guys think it'll have the same move stickers as the ones that came with the pcb kit?

It should, be easier (and cheaper) for them to just keep the same ones in production.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
What do you guys think the going price will be for the MVS cart, since the PCB has already been out for a while????

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Like i said in the other SVC MVS forum.."i need to see something in stone!.. a statement from SNK.. a link..a pic.. ect".. until i see something real i will not be 100% sure.. lets see what happens, if this item is to ship in mid. Nov. the pre orders should start soon for arcades...:rolleyes:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
leepantalone said:
What do you guys think the going price will be for the MVS cart, since the PCB has already been out for a while????

I'd say it would depend on how many svc carts are going to be produced. The easier it is to get the cart, the cheaper it will be. I think it would be great if SNKP released the kit at the same price the released Matrimelee at.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I’d guess the cart will be released for something in the range of $450-$550 and drop to $250 quite quickly (three months maybe). Depending on the size of the run and how much pent up demand there is for the cart we may never see it get below that price.

I wouldn’t like to predict what the board will do pricewise though. It will probably always be at least $50 cheaper than the cart.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
BlackSpy said:
I’d guess the cart will be released for something in the range of $450-$550 and drop to $250 quite quickly (three months maybe). Depending on the size of the run and how much pent up demand there is for the cart we may never see it get below that price.

I wouldn’t like to predict what the board will do pricewise though. It will probably always be at least $50 cheaper than the cart.

Seems about right to me... tons of a board no one really wants... $30. Questionable run of carts everyone wants $$$ ;)

-Nick

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
As almost everybody here, I would rather have the original cart than the board. However, if the board falls to my price limit for a game (say 100€) much quicker than the cart, I might just get the board.

Finally, just remember there's no official confirmation of the release of an original MVS cart for SvC. Hell, I even didn't manage to find Trieu's post about this...:annoyed: