news SSZ vidz

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Amazing use of music/sound.
Reminds me of REZ.

The background scrolling effect that's used to fake depth would be a lot more effective and beautiful if only it was used a bit more subtley.

Anyone agree?

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
That's for the vids...and I agree on the music. I like it a lot...

setsuna.lee

World Soccer '96
I adore suja voice but his stance is disturbing lol

love the announcer
love the game lol

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
To quote the one guy that died: Tanoshikatta ze!!!!! That was fun. Nice vids, keep 'em coming?

Spike

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Wow . . .

Those are beautiful. For a while I was thinking this was going to be SS4.5, but the game looks to be a lot newer than I previoulsy thought.

Great music and I love Suija with the armbands.

Man . . . too many games all at once.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
why why why must these vids own so hard?

setsuna.lee

World Soccer '96
next vidz coming soon ( both SVC n SSZ I think)
according to challenger and BNF the next ranking battle has already begun ( SVC today SSZ tomorrow)
I would die for SSZ I want an mvs slot and buy the mvs ( he is cheap compare an AES rlz for a news MVS imo ^^! ) SVC don t interest me except shiki and ass-quake-you !lol

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
thnks for the link. This sight always offers high quality vids.

EWF Scud

n00b
Yoshitora lookin' badass.

The game is looking promising, i can't wait to check it out. Though I'd be more disturbed of Suija's battle win cries than his stance XD..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Haha... Yoshitora never wins in the videos, for some reason... Well, at least he won a round in this one...

And that old guy is like flying sometime ? o_O

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
yeah we got to see yunfei which was great and the enlightenment mode which looks like bullet time or something??? very interesting...

that flying move did look awful confusing. maybe i have a new character :D

setsuna.lee

World Soccer '96
yes yunfei characters name mean "the flying something " (read the great preview of beelbzl and other ) this guy can fly in the air by some pattern/special moves that put him in the air when yuo make combinations of the differents move/pattern its make him fly for a while " pretty confusing yeah ^^!)

enlightenment mode when activate slow down the opponent ( in all way guarding moving stun/frame ?.... from 1/4 or 1/2 don t remember

( to activate the mode for a good reliability you need to charge it by a stance like a concentration not provocation one look yun and yoshotora vidz you see them concentrate some times )

more you concentrate longer is your enlightenment ( the enlightenment position is the tracker in the top of the life meter default set at the end of life when activate the lifebar turn into blue

I think it can be really annoying for the opponent if you play mixup mind game with a fast characters
don t know if you can combos more stuff or if the stun/frames properties change or not

Im pretty anxious to try this new gameplay ^^!
hope this SS have a training mode ( it would be the first time for neo-geo SS coz Im boring to training on my saturn and ps SS4 version then play versus on my aes want to play and training on the same system ^^!

isamu

Crazed MVS Addict
Umm, can someone please tell me what video program I need to run these vids? Windows Meda nor Quicktime recognizes .lhz files.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I was going to ask that same question. What player do I use to run these. I need to see this.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
It's just a standard DIVX AVI guys... you are extracting the archive first right?

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Oh man, it looks amazing... And I love the new announcer... He sounds awesome!

The way you can fly ala Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was sick... I am getting psyched for this game! And the music, I didn't like it at first, then it grew on me by the end of the match... FANTASTIC.... This looks like a must own!

Does it look faster than any other SS game to anyone else?

-Nick

isamu

Crazed MVS Addict
nruva said:
It's just a standard DIVX AVI guys... you are extracting the archive first right?

-Nick

nruva...what tool are you using to extract the files?

isamu

Crazed MVS Addict
SonGohan said:
winrar works fine for me

Thank you. I've had winrar for a long time and hadn't even known that it extracts lzh files. Too bad WinZip doesn't support lzh formats.