London - Metal slug 4 obsessed???

OK, i've just been on a bit of an arcade bender, besically finding all the games I WANT to play and playing them. I was looking for metal slug 3.... could i find one? yes... ONE just ONE metal slug 3 how many slug 4?....... NINE!!!!!

I reckon London is the dumping ground for this game everarcade i went into had one but the strange thing is Funland (in the Trocaders0 HAD FOUR MS4's running?!?!?! why the hell do you need for metal slug 4's int he same damn arcade and no metal slug 3 (that seems to have gone!)

weird!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I guess arcade place owners don't really play their game, or know which is good and which is bad...
Where you are, at least...

And for them, when "random title 4" is out, "random title 3" becomes obsolete, and is therefore removed...
Could be an explanation.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Inazuma said:

And for them, when "random title 4" is out, "random title 3" becomes obsolete, and is therefore removed...
Could be an explanation.

:lol: nice explanation, but true :lol:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Heh, i blew 30 on arcade game there last month, i complained oin anothere thread bout the abuse of Metal Slug 4 machines, but not a single SVC in sight:very_ang:

I caught some asian guy playing SF Aplha 3 on 2 machines at once, i was like WTF are you doing!?!?, there was a guilty gear X inbetween the 2 machines and he was leeping from one to another, bloody mentalist:tickled:

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Round my way it's Slug 2. I have three Slug 2 machines within a five minute walk of my flat but no others.

I do like Slug 2 though :)

DEXTERPAWN

Kuroko's Training Dummy
at tilt where i live they have 2 carn evils side-by-side and i dont know why

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Well if it was up to Rich/Tarma, Metal Slug 4 would be banned from the UK permenantly. :tickled: