Screen probs..

megageoff76

Crazed MVS Addict
hey guys, I just had my screen degaussed a couple of days ago and it fixed all my colour problems. But i notice that some of the 'pink' is starting to creep back in, especially around the edges again. Would another serious degaussing be worth doing or does it need some other major adjustments to on the tube at the back?

Ive read pretty much all of the forums through the search about degaussing and screens but now im seeking everyones opinion. Could it just be natural magnetic forces around my house that are affecting it? Or is this something that im just going to have to put up with?

Please help, i just want to enjoy my neo and not have to worry about things like this..but its driving me nuts!

cheers

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
did you degauss it yourself?
I`m just very curious about some monitor handling experience.

Need to take mine from my cab but would like to know if anyone has some hand on experience.... do`s and dont`s and that kinda stuff :)

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
I really like my monitor which came with a degaus coil around the tube, just press a button and your set. ^^

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Pingu said:
I really like my monitor which came with a degaus coil around the tube, just press a button and your set. ^^

now that`s some nifty stuff..... I read about those but I think there are not that many to gou round :)