calling uk member

Nameless

Armored Scrum Object
sorry about this i am starting a tread that will help me and all of you to. I would like to now all the shop in the uk that have neo geo stuff and other reto stuff if you find a shop post it here please. And if they have a site post the link here and any site thanks for the help i will try a find some myself here is one to get you started

CEX in london :)

or pm me

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Every single store in the UK are rip off merchants, your best bet is to buy from the US, as even after shipping its still cheaper than what those english bastards sell the games for inc ebay :)

elbarto

Super Spy Agent
VGI are the pick of the bunch, but Lee is right, most of the time you're better off buying from outside the UK.

I wouldn't buy anything from CEX without being able to check it out in person first..
(can't be bothered with a full length CEX rant tonight.. ;))

doughboy

Lurker.
I wouldn't touch Raven Games either...

elbarto....perhaps Solo could start doing retro stuff..

elbarto

Super Spy Agent
Nameless said:
no wineing about any shop just shop or the site thanks
I'd have thought some comments about the stores might be a little helpful.. I'd rather know how good a shop is before dealing with them, rather than going in "blind". Oh well.

doughboy said:
elbarto....perhaps Solo could start doing retro stuff..
haha, perhaps if I had some better contacts and a boss that actually likes to spend money advertising.. basically I'd have to do ALL the donkey work, so I don't bring the idea up too often ;)

Nameless

Armored Scrum Object
sorry meant no dissrespcet you are right thank and elbarto
where do you work them

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Nameless did you go to raven last saturday??

I had to work :(

Cassius

Benji, everyone loves Benji!
looks like there is not too many shops that sell these games in the uk. looks like well all have to stick with ebay.co.uk and snipe each other to try and get what we want :angry: :p

Geezer

Quiz Detective
Cassius said:
looks like there is not too many shops that sell these games in the uk. looks like well all have to stick with ebay.co.uk and snipe each other to try and get what we want :angry: :p

Btw, if you search eBay.com and contact the sellers, even though some of them state in their auctions US only some will ship to the UK also:)

elbarto

Super Spy Agent
Who is it here that works in X-Electrical in Croydon? :spock:

My friend was in there earlier and was chatting to them, and this site came up.. (as well as my name apparently, lol)

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
What's wrong with raven games?

x-electrical in croydon seems to be improving every week (stock wise), i actually feel guilty for not buying anything from there.

neo*geo

Mickey's Coach
i think there is a place near computer exchange london that sells neo geo stuff they been open for about 9 months

they have alot of other retro stuff in it

like super fami

yo u go straight past computer ex london and go right from the pub and walk till you get too the snappy snap branch and go right and it is a small shop with nice dreamcast games aswell

Nameless

Armored Scrum Object
I total agree with Genocide and you shound buy something from there . x-electrical in croydon is getting better there neo geo thing just pop up i was in there one day and a few days later they had neo stuff thay can get thing in for you if you what them to the stuff ins in good conds and the pepole are very nice they let you look at the games before you buy them

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Just don't buy from loaded consoles, if the prick is still around. You can find him in your mags from about 3 to 5 years ago.