matrimelee characters

endostick

Waste Of Flesh
what is up with this retarded looking dog
it reminds me of when homer tried to be in itchy and scratchy and it just didnt work out
this dog character alone is enough for me to never want to play this game
you think about it and they could have made someone sav that had a pet dog, and not some Barney wannabe
i dont know id rather be playing games with cooler characters like my boys joe higashi and nicotine
someone must have been eating mushrooms when they made these characters in matrimele

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
endostick said:
what is up with this retarded looking dog
it reminds me of when homer tried to be in itchy and scratchy and it just didnt work out
this dog character alone is enough for me to never want to play this game
you think about it and they could have made someone sav that had a pet dog, and not some Barney wannabe
i dont know id rather be playing games with cooler characters like my boys joe higashi and nicotine
someone must have been eating mushrooms when they made these characters in matrimele

I hope you're not serious.

btw, do you own the NGH, MVS, or teh rom?

endostick

Waste Of Flesh
i hope no one likes that mutt in this game
i have an mvs setup with only 3 games now
dodgeball
ss2
and rage of the dragons
ive played matrimelle however and i just cant get over that stupid mutt
i would have rather seen a michael jackson clone where you could transform to black or white, wear a medical mask over your face, and throw babies out windows at your opponents and moonwalk all over them

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
just checking

anyway, it fits the style of the series.

I have yet to play Matrimelee, but I have played the first Power Instinct.

Its a goofball, weird, fighter.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Dont talk about Poochy like that!

Poochy kicks @$$!!!!

Matrimelee is a game that :buttrock: .

You just need to spend more time with it. It will grow on you.

Johnny T-Bird

Quiz Detective
Matrimelee a game that is out of this world and highly playable. Its like the game designers were high on weed while making the game:)

ROBOTRON

Marked Wolf
L33T!

I like Poochie, hes my fav character on that game.

If any of you remember Power Instinct on SNES, Poochie IS an original character on the game...why is everyone one upset that he is on the Geo version? It only makes sense.

If a new version of KOF is made for the PS2 platform, it only makes sense that the original characters like Iori, Terry, Mai, etc. would be on the game.

Matrimelee rox...give it a chance b4 you dismiss it.:D

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Matrimelee kicks ass, it's a nice break from "serious" fighting games, too.

(I didn't play it for that long yet, so I don't know about its replay value... But I liked it so far)

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
I hope my Matrimelee game comes in the mail today. I have been waiting for 1 week to play this now. Cant wait it sounds like a funny fighter to me. So is there a different kind of music if you have a modded Neo compared to an original Neo? Thats what Id like to know.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
So... you don't like Poochy... well than we don't like you. Quietly go somewhere and die.

Lovingly yours,

-Nick the Prick

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
People are blind when it comes to Matrimelee!

People moan and cry about how similar KOF is every year and how they want an original fighter, Matrimelee comes out and nobody bothers because of poochy!

What they don't know is Matrimelee is one of the most graphically acomplished games with amazing music and the most fun yet solid gameplay seen on a Neo release in years!

Also Poochy rocks! :buttrock: Most people who do play the game end up playing him as anyway! :tickled:

Medaka

King of the Salsa Sharks, ,
endostick said:

ive played matrimelle however and i just cant get over that stupid mutt
i would have rather seen a michael jackson clone where you could transform to black or white, wear a medical mask over your face, and throw babies out windows at your opponents and moonwalk all over them

I feel the same way and I never even played the game.
Just seeing a pic of him is enough for me.

ROBOTRON

Marked Wolf
Medaka said:
I feel the same way and I never even played the game.
Just seeing a pic of him is enough for me.

SAD.

You should try it anyway, the game rox.:annoyed: