I found it!! I found it!!

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
SPINMASTER !!!!
It was so long I was looking after a good condition jap cart

now finally I have one
I know a lot of people dont like or just ignore it...especially because It' too short
but I loved it from first time last year at my friend's house
IMO It's just too funny :buttrock:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Congrats, i like spinmasters myself as it is fun,I just wish the letter where the treasure was under changed each time as that way it would keep it fresh instead of knowing where the treasure was. its funny having a bomb expode in your face :)

Cassius

Benji, everyone loves Benji!
Congrats !! were you bidding on the 2 spinmasters on e-bay, i had a quick look and the bidding was getting quite intense for both of them at the end.

kaos

Cassius said:
Congrats !! were you bidding on the 2 spinmasters on e-bay, i had a quick look and the bidding was getting quite intense for both of them at the end.

heh....no e-bay this time
I was quite lucky
I found it in shop here in London (x electrical) for a good price:D

Johnny T-Bird

Quiz Detective
Congrats man, its good to see you found the game. Which part of London exactly did you find this. The only X store I know is the one in Hammersmith. Did the shop have any other Neo Geo games?

kaos

Johnny T-Bird said:
Congrats man, its good to see you found the game. Which part of London exactly did you find this. The only X store I know is the one in Hammersmith. Did the shop have any other Neo Geo games?

yo mate!!
I live in Kingston...cex shop here is not as good as the one in central London
so most of the times I go there
they generally have good prices and are the only one in the zone selling import gamecube games

the shop is just in front of Kingston station....near cex
see ya;)

Last edited: