Neo Sparks coming soon on MVS ?

N

Neojeeo

Vektorlogic is back with a new site
"At least two games will be released for the Neo Geo MVS platform and a further two games for Vektorlogic's own new video game system, entitled "Raptor."
The Neo Geo cartridge games are being produced entirely in-house, with upright and cocktail cabinet support included. These games have taken some time to develop due to the requirement of 100% original game code and drivers being produced. Everything that will be used is completely new, down to the printed circuit board layout and a whole new cartridge case design."

Remember, Verktorlogik announced NEO SPARKS on NeoGeo MVS in the year 2000....

Source

VISIT NEO-ARCADIA FOR HOT NEWS

neoarcadia.gif

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
ROTFLMAO

VL - couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.:tickled:

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Neojeeo said:
The Neo Geo cartridge games are being produced entirely in-house, with upright and cocktail cabinet support included.

Thank God!

Now all those MVS cocktail cabinets can get some use.

By the way why the hell would someone actually put an MVS in a cocktail cab for other than Puzzle game use?

Spectre

Banned
Rumour has it that Neo Sparks will come shipped with a free flying pig for every customer.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Woah wait.. flying pigs will be included? Now I am interested!

-Nick

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I doubt this is going to happen. I believe they previously canceled the project now they're starting again? BAH!

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
nio youi idiot neo spaekas was canned agGES ahgo it had the bunnnies tyghat made you go carzy in it, spaSM looks like it wont verr conem iout which is jjust as welll csus iyt oooked CRAS!P!

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Plisken said:
nio youi idiot neo spaekas was canned agGES ahgo it had the bunnnies tyghat made you go carzy in it, spaSM looks like it wont verr conem iout which is jjust as welll csus iyt oooked CRAS!P!

I'm noticing a change from your usual posting style.

Shred

Bead Banger
Spectre said:
Rumour has it that Neo Sparks will come shipped with a free flying pig for every customer.

I think they changed that to a free mouth piece after the loke test.
Apparently every one with in eye site of the game collapsed into seizures.