Shawn: Are the SS0 pre-orders pre-pay?

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Just wanted to know. I would love to pre-order, but if it's pre-pay like SVC, then I'll have to wait. Thanks!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Hello Verbatum,

Taken from the NeoStore FAQ:

When placing a preorder through the NeoStore, will my credit card be charged now, or when the item ships?

In order to be guaranteed a copy upon release, you must pre-purchase. Your credit card will be charged at the time of the pre-purchase. Please understand the NeoStore's unique position with handling preorders of new releases from a distribution standpoint. We pay in advance for large quantities and customer prepayments are essential for "partially" recouping these production costs. Otherwise such ventures would not be viable.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Shawn said:
Hello Verbatum,

Taken from the NeoStore FAQ:

When placing a preorder through the NeoStore, will my credit card be charged now, or when the item ships?

In order to be guaranteed a copy upon release, you must pre-purchase. Your credit card will be charged at the time of the pre-purchase. Please understand the NeoStore's unique position with handling preorders of new releases from a distribution standpoint. We pay in advance for large quantities and customer prepayments are essential for "partially" recouping these production costs. Otherwise such ventures would not be viable.

OK, cool. Thanks!