YAY! preorders opened for SSV!

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! Now I should be preordering it very very SOON. Good for the neostore.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
did not need to see this :envy:

i'll probably play the waiting game on the mvs kit and make a decision after a few weeks. i can't make up my mind which one to get now that they're back to the cart format for mvs...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
$765 is a good starting MVS price. I think this game is going to do quite well. Especially since a spark was lit with SvsC, a lot of old school players came out of the wood work for that game... Now that the fans are back, SS5 gets released... nice thing to stick next to a SvsC cab for sure!

-Nick

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
Greatkiller said:
HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! Now I should be preordering it very very SOON. Good for the neostore.

your sig is amusing, but it's huge...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Re: Re: YAY! preorders opened for SSV!

ShikiMikoto said:
your sig is amusing, but it's huge...

People still leave sig view on? ;) hehe, I've had mine turned off for months, there is no going back... Ahhh.... fast loading and no "NOT SAFE FOR WORK" sigs.

-Nick

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
SS5 is coming in MVS cart form.

I'll be waiting until the kit price hits the $400 mark and then I'll make it mine.

*prays SNKP finally gets back on the mini marquee train*

I don't even care if it's that cheap paper shit like for ROTD, they just need to make one.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
SVC will just have to wait, I will get SS0 around January when prices will be better.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
the horror :(

So many things to spend money on..

But lovely, definitly gonna get me this game.

Freelancer

Banned
Hmm...looks like $335 is the NEW starting price for new AES releases. I thought the extra $10 (up from the usual $325) for SVC was due to the licensing fees for the Capcom characters and longer development time necessary...

That said, I'm very tempted! :buttrock:

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
okay i want the mvs kit, but the price is steep. will the price drop? will it be as fast of a drop as svc? how low do you see it going say within the next month or two? and lastly, will this be a limited run or do you think it will be available for a few months? thanks.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I'll be getting the MVS kit once the price drops to around 3-400 bucks, which I guess will be around the time the homecart is released.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
I'll be getting the MVS kit once the price drops to around 3-400 bucks, which I guess will be around the time the homecart is released.

Nahh, lower... Once the homecart is released I see these sitting at < $300

-Nick

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Good news to hear, but you gotta believe it will get delayed like SvC. I'll probably pre-order the US homecart anyways.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I'm not pre-ordering anything until Playmore releases SVC. :annoyed: My pre-order for SVC is still pending thanks to Playmore's inability to plan ahead, so in my opinion they can keep SSO; I want my previous order first, damn it! :annoyed:

I think that is wise to wait for our SVC orders to be filled before preordering SSV/0

Anyway I'm wondering how many SSV English they will be making anyway. Is it expected to be 500-1000?

tbogard99

New Challenger
I pre-ordered my Japanese AES version once I saw this thread. Wow 2 Neo Geo Home Cart releases within a months time, it's been a long ass time since that has happened. :)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
tbogard99 said:
I pre-ordered my Japanese AES version once I saw this thread. Wow 2 Neo Geo Home Cart releases within a months time, it's been a long ass time since that has happened. :)

It's certainly good to see, but hopefully SS0 will be released on time.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Dang . . .

And here I was thinking that the hooking for Cart money days were gone back in '96.

Shit . . . gotta go see my pimp.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
what i think will be the deciding factor for me is whether or not this samurai home cart has a practice mode. none of the previous 4 have, so there isn't a real benefit to getting the aes unless you're already collecting them.

here's hoping that ss5 includes this necessary feature... :drool_2:

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
games91999 said:
okay i want the mvs kit, but the price is steep. will the price drop? will it be as fast of a drop as svc? how low do you see it going say within the next month or two? and lastly, will this be a limited run or do you think it will be available for a few months? thanks.

Every game drops in price. We just act like some little kids with a new toy but after we have it, then we don't pay attention as we used to do. I'm waiting for svc and sso to go down to $250. I'm not that desperate or ambitious. I can wait :p

***Note*** I'm not trying to say that you guys are desperate or ambitious. Is just how i'm:p