Super Neo 29 candy cab query

BlindDrunk

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Inside the candy just behind where the motherboard rests is a panel with 6 switches on (5 to the left hand side and one on the top right, there are also 2 phono sockets on the top). Does anyone know what these switches do as I have searched the forums and couldn't find the answer.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Inside the candy just behind where the motherboard rests is a panel with 6 switches on (5 to the left hand side and one on the top right, there are also 2 phono sockets on the top). Does anyone know what these switches do as I have searched the forums and couldn't find the answer.

WTF!?!

Hah, I'll have to investigate this as well, I guess I haven't fully checked out my candy cab yet? :smirk:

BlindDrunk

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I think the only way to work out what each switch does (apart from physically trying each one) is to have someone translate the sticker on the panel that lists what the switches are for.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hmmmm??

I got my Super Neo 29 Candy Cabinet from www.arcade-infinity.com & I don't seem to have what you guys are talking about? I look befind where the motherboard sits & I don't see anything? I'm not sure if it is weird or if I'm just feeling left out :annoyed: . Hah, maybe they took it before the sold it to me?