Today Playmore update!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
In today SNKP official site update, we got a nice confirmation for Samurai SPirits Zero AES release date (12/11), which seems very nice indeed as for a perfect Xmas gift!

The PS2 port of SVC has also been confirmed as a 12/18 release, for those who are interested.

Moreover, the Metal Slug 5 page has been updated to mostly to add the sotry section. Nothing radical anyway. The games figures since months in the NeoGeo AES release schedule, but still missing and official date. MS5 will most probaly appear to be the very first AES release for the 2004 year, followed by KOF2003.

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
For Slug 5, the arcade release date seems to be the november 10th, but look wat i have found on the-magicbox:

"SNK Playmore will release the Neo Geo home version of Metal Slug 5 in Japan on November 10, for 34800 yen."

weird isn't it? :spock:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
gozu+mezu said:
For Slug 5, the arcade release date seems to be the november 10th, but look wat i have found on the-magicbox:

"SNK Playmore will release the Neo Geo home version of Metal Slug 5 in Japan on November 10, for 34800 yen."

weird isn't it? :spock:

I think is just MagicBox misinformation, pretty much as usual.

There's no chance the game is coming out in a month with no official announcement nor preorder campaing yet.

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
I also think that the-magicbox is wrong. But the news about the release of the MVS cardrige on the november, 10th; was by Gamefront, and from i have seens, gamefront have really good sources.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
gozu+mezu said:
I also think that the-magicbox is wrong. But the news about the release of the MVS cardrige on the november, 10th; was by Gamefront, and from i have seens, gamefront have really good sources.

Yeah... most probably the Magic Box just messed up the arcade release for an home release...

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Still no word on a port of SvC for Xbox?

:(

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Magician said:
Still no word on a port of SvC for Xbox?

:(

I asked Maurice from Otaku Most Wanted about it and he said that the Xbox version will come out in the first quarter of 2004.

No info about online support yet.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Will there even be an MVS release?

Or another stupid Jamma board??:very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
leepantalone said:
Will there even be an MVS release?

Or another stupid Jamma board??:very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

Neostore
Preorder Samurai Shodown V (also known as Samurai Spirits Zero) for the NeoGeo MVS system. This release is expected to be in cartridge format. Shipping on Wednesday, October 15th.

Most likely, for the rejoice of we MVS home users (and bootleggers too), the next and last MVS releases will be in classic cart format.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Is that PS2 release date for Japan and the US, or just for Japan?

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Thanks for your interest in our product. Samurai Shodown V is available now,
as a Neo Geo Cartridge. The retail price is $795.00.

Best regards,

Allen Weisberg
Apple Industries, Inc.
1107 East Gunhill Rd
Baychester, NY 10469
www.appleindustries.net
Phone (718) 655-0404
Fax (718)547-4801

They say it is a Cart? :spock:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member