waku waku 7

5thlion5thlion

Bead Banger
hey who here has played this game my budd let me borow it an it rocks the music graphics are sweet why is there only one verxion of this an no sequels?

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
I just got this on AES a week or so ago and It's great. Probably one of my fav's on the Neo, next to the Slug's. The closet thing there is to a sequel would be Matrimelee. Even though it obviously isn't a Waku Waku 7 sequel, but the similarities in gameplay and such come about as close as we'll get to one.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
The pseudo-sequel for WakuWaku7 is Astra SuperStar on SegaSaturn.

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
Waku Waku 7 pwns me for free! ( I've wanted to say something silly like that for a while) Yeah, WW7 is bad ass in my book. On of the carts I would probably cry about if I ever had to sell it.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I loved it. It doesn't take it's self so seriously. I love that there are so many off-the-wall moves and supers.

It was actually one of the reasons I got into the neo in the first place, and once my girl gets a job and things aren't so tight around the house, I think I'm going to be picking one up. I have lots of money in the bank, I'm just waiting to feel safe enough to spend it!

when I do, Waku will be mine....oh, yes....all mine.

AppleseedCast

Crazed MVS Addict
You know whay I like it so much. it's FUN, plain and simple. it makes me smile while I'm playing and not much does that lately. But between this and F-Zero GX, I'm having a ball.

BIG

sony fanboy
Waku Waku 7 is one of the best fighting game to ever grace the Neo.

Although some might be put off by its zany nature and cartoon-like visuals,Waku Waku 7 can hold its own against the best of Neo fighters,such as the KoF Series and MotW.

XSkater2099

Morden's Lackey
yea i play it, i have the saturn inferior port, but it is still hella fun. I also like astra superstars

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Well, I heard that Galaxy Fight is the prequal on the Neo... I have both and I will never part with them.

So, maybe it would be worth checking Galaxy Fight out.

.02 cents

:tickled:

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Ultra smooth animation, cool character design, great fun.

A must have!

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Catman said:
Well, I heard that Galaxy Fight is the prequal on the Neo... I have both and I will never part with them.

So, maybe it would be worth checking Galaxy Fight out.

.02 cents

:tickled:

I've never played Galaxy Fight, but if what you say is true, I may have to check it out.;)