Top of the line Superguns

AWC

NEST Puppet
I'm thinking of getting a Supergun in the near future. Any comments or opinions on the various types of Superguns would are welcome. Are Sigma's the best?

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
People seem to like the ones by massystems.com and the sigma supergun. I personally got one of those HGA superguns from Great Western Trading Company. This one isn't bad I use it for wrestlefest and gold medal that I have (never really got into superguns as I thought with the neo keeping me busy) The controllers pretty good but I understand you can modify the mas systems ones for your neo geo also which is nice. The one think that GWT did for me was fix a problem I experienced free of charge and be pretty good about getting back with service questions.
Good luck (you could make your own too)
Ralfakick

cdurant

Quiz Detective
Here is my supergun that I currently have forsale.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66595

I have also owned a massystem supergun and was pleased with it. But, to be honest the vega jr. that I currently have forsale is a lot better than my mass supergun. Video, sound, and overall build of this machine is professionally done. The machine is made out of light metal and includes japanese sanwa sticks and buttons. I perfer these sticks over the mass sticks (which use happ ultimate parts) anyday.

Don't get me wrong mass makes a good supergun but the japanese vega series supergun are much more superior in my book.

Last edited:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Well,

I see that alot of guys are now consolizing their Neo Geo motherboards. I think it depends on what type of games you want to play? If you have alot of different types of motherboards, then a super gun is what you need, but if your just going to be using a Neo Geo board, then maybe just consolizing it is the solution for you? I hope this helps. :cool: