METAL SLUG 5 release date

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
That's all fine and dandy, but...

Anything on SS0 and more importantly... ADK's music game?

-Nick

Anyway, I have to wait for the home release... But I will have to choose between MS5 or SS5...
Can't wait to see MS5 in action.

Since I preordered SVC chaos... I think I'm gonna buy MS5.

... But since MS5 will probably be released in home version in february it will give the time to fill my wallet back :mr_t:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
MS5 will be released in MVS cartridge format correct? I hope so because i can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Excellent news. I'll be sure to pass this on to the Hard Rock's resident Metal Slug fan.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
does anyone know if it will be released on a MVS cart or a PCB board

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
It's still not confirmed, but it looks like that that, for the pleasure of we home MVS users (and bootleggers too), the next (and possible last) MVS games (SS0, MS5, KoF 03, etc) will be in classic cart format.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
It's still not confirmed, but it looks like that that, for the pleasure of we home MVS users (and bootleggers too), the next (and possible last) MVS games (SS0, MS5, KoF 03, etc) will be in classic cart format.

Well i truly hope this is the case as i'd love to get MS5 and SS0 on mvs cart. I'll be happy enough playing SvC: Chaos on my ps2.

BIG

sony fanboy
Originally posted by Amano Jacu:

You mentioned that SS V,MS 5,and KOF'03 might possibly be the final MVS releases.

Off topic,what becomes of Pochi Nya?Is it still scheduled for a MVS release?

So fellas, any of you think this is one of the best years in NEO history?

Matrimelee, SVC, SSV, MS5... all so yummy