NCS opens preorders for Samurai Spirits 0 / Samurai Showdown 5

the binary c0de

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
20 Year Member
Does Shawn not have exclusive selling rights now, or was that only for SvC? Can they do that? Or because they import does that make it ok?

cdurant

Quiz Detective
have no clue on the selling rights situation. Shawn possibly has selling rights for us version carts.

Freelancer

Banned
Interesting news indeed. I'm surprised the release date hasn't changed....December 11 seems like a very unrealistic release date, but what do I know?

cdurant

Quiz Detective
I am almost postive playmore will change this date as it gets closer. MVS/ Jamma version has not even been released world wide yet, at least I have not heard much about the arcade release. Does anyone know if some of the bigger arcades in Cali have received this game yet?

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
the binary c0de said:
Does Shawn not have exclusive selling rights now, or was that only for SvC? Can they do that? Or because they import does that make it ok?

*sigh* This gets asked with every release.

Shawn has exclusive distribution of the US new releases. NCS or anyone else can happily order the JPN release from SNKP and quite often order several copies of the US release from Shawn who provides them with special reseller pricing.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
i'll probably preorder this one as well even though i have the rest of the series on mvs just so my svc:chaos isn't all alone ;) december 11th would be a great date as far as i'm concerned if they can stick to it.