Metal Slug 3 PS2 still on schedule!

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Damn straight we're getting our Slug. Mine is still preordered!

Mike

Bead Banger
I have the home cart, but I still plan on getting this. Extra's are always nice...plus it doesn't hurt to support your favorite game makers as much as possible.

ltron2020

Marked Wolf
i just ordered a full mvs kit of MS3, but will still be gettin the ps2 version as long as its got extras like MSX did

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Good gawd almighty. I actually really like Gamespot, but does the shlubb that did the write up for MS3 that you linked even know what a Neo Geo is? Let's count the mistakes in that 2 plus paragraph story.

Amazing that one can be paid to write about gaming and know next to nothing about the platform or product they are supposed to be reporting on.

Sad.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Mike said:
I have the home cart, but I still plan on getting this. Extra's are always nice...plus it doesn't hurt to support your favorite game makers as much as possible.

Agreed. I have the homecarts of all the slugs except MS1 of course, but I'll still buy the ports for the extra's.

mrchafe

Mr. Big's Thug
And, of course, it won't come out here in the UK.

Because Sony hates us.

Boo.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
RyoGeo said:
Good gawd almighty. I actually really like Gamespot, but does the shlubb that did the write up for MS3 that you linked even know what a Neo Geo is? Let's count the mistakes in that 2 plus paragraph story.

Amazing that one can be paid to write about gaming and know next to nothing about the platform or product they are supposed to be reporting on.

Sad.

I just read thier write up on the news of MS3 still coming stateside, and i have to agree it was terrible.

Arcade and MVS versions (they fetch up to $250 you know)? MS3 being from the mid 90's?

At least i got a good laugh.