SVC Chaos for PS2: japanese release date

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
SVC CHAOS for PS2 will be out on the december 18, in japan. Happy Xmas!!! :D

and the hidden characters will no more be hidden (no fucking long codes). :buttrock:

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm more concerned about the US release date. :\

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Sorry if that has been asked/answered before, but the online news section of the German gaming mag Gamezone still lists an Xbox port of SvCC that will be released shortly after the PS2 one. Does anyone have any info about that, or is that just a rumour?

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Takumaji said:
Sorry if that has been asked/answered before, but the online news section of the German gaming mag Gamezone still lists an Xbox port of SvCC that will be released shortly after the PS2 one. Does anyone have any info about that, or is that just a rumour?

I am hoping for it with LIVE support. :buttrock:

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
way to go SNKP!!!

Only 1 month AFTER the cart

THAT's marketing!

so us ngh users ll get the cart 4 months after the SAME game was out in arcades

but PS2 users get it only 5 months after?

:O i want to meet their managers

they must be geniuses^__^

p.s. for SNKP i hope all the money you got from the jammas ll go into medical cures

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
I'm not seeing any change in the "underermined" release date Chaos has for the PS2 on Playmore's site.

That December 18th release date is from NCS, who are still sticking to it for now, but AFAIK it's all up in the air...

...Unless you got that date from a new source?

Lee

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
gozu+mezu said:
SVC CHAOS for PS2 will be out on the december 18, in japan. Happy Xmas!!! :D

and the hidden characters will no more be hidden (no fucking long codes). :buttrock:

Hmm, for the first time I'm now considering cancelling my pre-order. Only a month delay for PS2 and no codes for extra characters? Might as well spend my $325 on a Neo exclusive.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Hmm, for the first time I'm now considering cancelling my pre-order. Only a month delay for PS2 and no codes for extra characters? Might as well spend my $325 on a Neo exclusive.

according to several gaming sites the ps2 version will have improved super effects and more active backgrounds with ppl or something in them.. a superior port?

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
beelzebubble said:
according to several gaming sites the ps2 version will have improved super effects and more active backgrounds with ppl or something in them.. a superior port?

Jorge will explode.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
I may be tempted to buy this and just play it at my friend's house for a while, what with him having a Jap PS2 and all (am I going into the forbiden zone of Sony once again:confused: Oh well, for 2-D beat-em-ups:buttrock: !)

kshira

Crazed MVS Addict
Now all the world can experience(if they could just tear themselves away from their Soul Calibur II) 2-D splendour once again!!!!

Now about Last Blade 2....

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Ilovejapangirls said:
way to go SNKP!!!

THAT's marketing!

Do you know what Marketing is?

Also the real goal is to get it out before xmas. The less than 10,000 people the homecart don't mean much.