Samurai Shodown 5 AES release

Paul Phoenix

New Challenger
Hi there,

I was wondering what will happen to the release of the Samurai Shodown 5 AES cartridge after the delay of SVC Chaos.

I am pretty sure that the release of SS5 will be affected by the delay of SVC Chaos, and, after all, this wouldn´t be the worst in my opinion. I think it could easily be delayed until early next year.

This would give me the chance to get some money for buying it, what would be impossible if it would be released only one month after SVC Chaos. :shame:

Does anybody know something about this situation ??? Or did I just come up with some old ideas.

Let me know what you are thinking ;)

ROBOTRON

Marked Wolf
I hope there is NO delay on the release of this cart. The December release date is a perfect xmas gift.

SVC is delayed till what, November?:spock:

Paul Phoenix

New Challenger
Hm... , that may be true, but I have to admit honestly that I cannot afford two cartridges in such a short time frame and with SVC being (hopefully ;) ) the first one to be released I would have to wait for SS5 anyway.

I think we must may have to wait and see.

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
Playmore burnt me with the Svc Delays, so Im holding off until Shawn actually Has the Stock, no more Pre-orders for me, sorry Shawn no Hard feelings.
:shame:

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
NCS posted that SS0 is still supposed to be on track.

Shawn?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I wouldn't worry about SS5 being sold out.

I'm sure you'll still be able to pick it up in Jan or Feb

Shawn

snkusa.com
Talen said:
NCS posted that SS0 is still supposed to be on track.

Shawn?

The December 11th release of Samurai Shodown 5 was first announced on NeoStore.com’s new section 12 days ago.

Considering the fluctuations with SVC, I cannot confirm that the SSV release will not be postponed, and can only consider this date to be tentative for the time being.