Japanese sticks?

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
Where can I buy some japanese sticks? I don't fancy American sticks very much.

Fluff_Daddy

Galford's Armourer
Get the Dreamcast arcade sticks. They're japanese style. I modded two of mine like this

X Y Z
A B C

into

B C D
A -- slct

great for neo fighters.

I reccomend you pay around $35 for them. Not more than $40, cause then you're crazy (= stay AWAY from ebay).

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
I just want the stick for my arcade cab, like the kind JHendrix uses for his homemade arcade sticks....

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
Love man, Love...Thank you SO much!

Now, can anyone point me to a tutorial in install a new stick? :crying:

cdurant

Quiz Detective
glad I could help,

As for installing new sticks it should be a matter of unscrewing the old sticks 4 screws and bolts and droping the new ones in.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Mr. Wizard said:
Heres a couple of places that also sell them and so much more:
http://www.arcaderick.de/

Dear god jeez! That place is rediculiously freakin expensive. Do not buy from them unless their currency conversion if off by about 15%-35% :eek:

You also know that you have to have minimum orders from coinopexpress right? Anywhere from 30 peices to 100.

Last edited:

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
Minimum 200 bucks. And that expensive place is the only place ive found the japanese buttons other than arcade infinity and coinopexpress. Plus they have a large joystick ball color selection.

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
I've heard that you should stay away from arcaderick unless your living in Germany, but whith those prices I wouldn't even buy stuff from him if I did live there.

apus

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
His main flaw is that he is not reliable. You cant say whether you get your order within a week or within 3 months.

I had some deals and in the end I got what I wanted. Communication / Delivery time can be a pain in the ass, though.

@Pingu: We dont have much places here to buy stuff. Video Games sell bad, and I mean BAD, in germany. Some resellers also told me that they gave PCBs from around 2000 to trash.

So we have the choice of importing (600 to 700$ shipping a cab) or buy from him which is cheaper. Or you have some luck and find a collector who sells you items.

Greets

Dennis