SvC Chaos in Naperville, IL

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
I know that the delay sux, and I thought that I wouldn't be able to play SvC till I get my copy in Nov, but today I was at Fox Valley Mall. Low and behold there it was, in an arcade called 'Tilt'. The arcade is in the lower level right by Marshall Fields. I had a blast! All I used was Ryu, I like the game alot, and it only makes me yearn for the Nov release more!! It was 50 cents a play, and I though the opening dialog between Mia and Ryu was hillarious. i got to Goenitz(sp?), and I was pwned. That guy is cheap as hell. Oh well once I own the game, I'm sure to get lots better at it. I also did front step(->->) cancells, it was hard but once I did it it realy opened up the game, strategy wise. Anyone else in the Naper area get to play it yet??? Later
AJ

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
ajk1080 said:
Ha ford city mall, notin' but baby clothes and shoes

I went there also

Black hole the one in little village by 26 and kedzie has svc too. :)

c ya if u go :p

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
FatGuy said:
i played in the "hood" at ford city

I play there all the time. I might have played you already man. What you look like? I dont go to up town rich places like naperville and the like.

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
KOF RUGAL B. said:
I went there also

Black hole the one in little village by 26 and kedzie has svc too. :)

c ya if u go :p

WTF?! I also play at black hole almost everyday or so. I must of played you then.

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Violent Ken said:
WTF?! I also play at black hole almost everyday or so. I must of played you then.

I go there every sunday like around 6:00 pm till 10:00 pm

Which character do you used the most, I either pick Iori or terry:cool:

I'll be there this sunday :p

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
Alright cool ill be there sunday if possible I usually have a black hoody on and always pick Genjryuo. I'm guessing your mexican like me, right?

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Violent Ken said:
Alright cool ill be there sunday if possible I usually have a black hoody on and always pick Genjryuo. I'm guessing your mexican like me, right?

Thats right. I'm mexican

If you go look for a guywith a pony tail

Violent Ken

Armored Scrum Object
Alrihgt when I pick my guy im gonna say "kofRugal" so if its you, youll anwser and if its not they say WTF?!. I'll see you there....

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Violent Ken said:
Alrihgt when I pick my guy im gonna say "kofRugal" so if its you, youll anwser and if its not they say WTF?!. I'll see you there....

Ok I'll do the same...

h0mer

, ,
In Fox Valley Mall?... no way! I'm going to have to check that out this weekend.

ZuuZuu

n00b
OMG!!! I never knew they moved it downstairs ^_^ Now I have something to play whilst waiting for the HC. I just wished they would fix the damn first player button!! Thanx again.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Violent Ken said:
I play there all the time. I might have played you already man. What you look like? I dont go to up town rich places like naperville and the like.
i'm about 5'9 and massive , sort of football massive not lot like the blob massive , i got schooled by this black kid , are you a black kid :eek_2: he was 12 and had skills

ZuuZuu

n00b
Nope not 12 or black :D I am usually trying out Demitri since i like his storyline. I havent laughed so hard playing a game in quite a while. So if you see someone laughing and playin Demi that would be me :buttrock: