ss0 delayed

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
according to the playmore website ss0 has also been delayed for arcade release due to a shortage of parts at their factory in korea...

the original release of the 28th of sep slipped to the 2nd of oct and now is pegged at mid october (maybe)....

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
suprise suprise. seemed likely as things seemed rushed lately and too good to be true.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Now that pisses me of as now it will take even longer for the game to come down in price so i can afford it.

they sure do leave things till the last minute before finding out they have not got enough parts and surely they must have enough parts for some boards unless its one part they are missing which means they would have known long ago that this part wasnt available

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
In what may be the final run of games for the Neo SNKP has really dropped the fucking ball. Ran out of parts? Oh for fuck sake. Get your shit together or go home.

Mike

Freelancer

Banned
MilkManX said:
Well I dont mind. Gives me time to save up. ;)

Indeed! The latest news of all these delays is probably the best thing as far as I'm concerned! More time to save money and more time to play my SVC home cart when it arrives! :)

matsukaze

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I got some semi-conflicting information. According to an employee at Apple Industries, SS0 is supposed to arrive in the country 10/8/03. It's supposed to be through customs 10/10/03, or shortly thereafter. I guess that could be considered "mid" October, though...

Matsukaze

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
update:

challenger am lists the date they will get their hands on it in my area as the 10/10.

a one week delay basically....