Sengoku @ $149 in Neostore.

Hide

Banned
Anyone seriously eyeing one of these?

I'm really waiting to see how much more it will go down.
I'll probably pick one up for like $129 if it gets lowered down more!

:D

Freelancer

Banned
They've been $149 for a few months already. But yes, I sold off my Sengoku 3 MVS kit so that I could buy the new AES version!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
In my opinion, best side scroller beat em up on the Neo.... which isn't saying much. :oh_no:

Spike

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
I got a Like New US Sengoku 3 AES Cart last month for $120.00 shipped. I am very happy with it. Had the MVS Kit also and sold it for the AES Cart. Great game! Love the graphics and the Breast Movement :glee:

Large

, ,
Spike Spiegel said:
In my opinion, best side scroller beat em up on the Neo.... which isn't saying much. :oh_no:

Spike
Did you never play Burning Fight? It's old, but cool.

Regards
Large

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
I got my copy from the Neo Store a few months ago; it isn't a true masterpiece, but it is still an extremely entertaining side scroller! it makes you remeber of the early '90s when you always found this genre of game in almost every arcade...!:cool:
If you like the genre, and I guess so...
JUST BUY IT! DON'T PLAY IT ON MAME!:glee:
at that price... it's really worth buying!:D

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Great game, at an awesome price. In some ways it's a step back from Sengoku 2, but the game plays very well and the music is quite good.

If you love brawlers/beat'em ups then you seriously should pick up Sengoku 3.

Omegagouki

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll end up getting this fairly soon, I only need like 25 more games till I have all the neo carts I want to complete my collection

eddicef

NEST Puppet
Rather save your money for a better game. I was rather disappointed when I got my AES game. The stages are dreadfully boring and so are your opponents. A lot of older games have tons of better graphics and make more fun to play. I´d like to know what they did with the 364Megs?

But if you are a Collector you just have to own even the "crap" games.