Petition to SNKP

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well if SNKP decides to push back the released date of SvC Chaos (which they have), is there any way we could make a petition for them to correct any bugs/glitches in the arcade version? (i.e. Capcom characters commands (Ken, Ryu, Akuma), character imbalance)

There has to be a way....

Jim is hot

Cheng's Errand Boy
i heard that certain moves were difficult to pull off, such as ken's dragon punch. i personally didn't have a problem.

SSS

neo retired
Jim is hot said:
Well if SNKP decides to push back the released date of SvC Chaos (which they have), is there any way we could make a petition for them to correct any bugs/glitches in the arcade version? (i.e. Capcom characters commands (Ken, Ryu, Akuma), character imbalance)

There has to be a way....

:lol: :lol:

That made my day, man.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
the way I see it is SVC is what it is. Except it or move on to the next game and hope SVC2 will be better for you. No one seems to even be appreciating that game atleast got a chance to exist.

XpOsUrE

n00b
The only way I see this even close to possible is if there were a hell of a lot of people backing your idea.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
XpOsUrE said:
The only way I see this even close to possible is if there were a hell of a lot of people backing your idea.

That doesn't matter either. See they aren't gonna change the code hell they prolly started burning the chips on the same assemly line as the Jamma board as soon as they were shipped out.

Tweaked hit detection would be nice.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
News and Rumors?

This is a dumb topic anyway. They can't change the game now. Period.

Hide

Banned
Save it.

They're probably planning on a better and badder sequel now.

Hopefully, the ability to run and roll will be resurrected.

:D :buttrock:

mog

Bead Banger
Yeah! Maybe in the AES you wouldn't be able to dodge fireballs by ducking fierce!