SVC getting delayed is SNK's fault don't give Shawn a hard time!

rimm_rs

Banned
You've got to understand that he WANTS that game to ship on time. Having stock means sales and dleays mean people getting pissed off.

I know for fact that Shawn passes along info when he gets it directly from Ben Herman (pres of snk usa). I know Ben well and he's told me 3 or 4 different release dates over the past few months, and each time, he would add, "this is solid".

So let's send e-mails to SNk and not fill the forum with gripes over something Shawn has ZERO control over.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'd say don't even bother sending e-mails to SNK, it would just be a waste of time.
The game will be out when it's time, that's it.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Games get delayed all the time. Why should the Neo be any different?

Anyhow its happend now, no use complaining eh?!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Right.

And it's not like if SNK get their e-mail box flooded by messages like "WTF I want teh SvC NOW !!!!", they'd answer "Well okay we're going to release it tomorrow just to make you happy, sorry for the wait."

rimm_rs

Banned
@sifu

I never said it would change anything, but it would get the negative vibe off off this forum

You're right about the repsonse. SNK would reply back with a line of, "We're working on it as fast as we can, thanx for your interest".

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
rimm_rs said:
@sifu

I never said it would change anything, but it would get the negative vibe off off this forum and at the very least, SNK would reply back with a line of, "We're working on it, thanx for asking".

If were them I'd reply with "Calm down and shut up."

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
They're not SNK, so stop using that name in vain.

You can call them SNKP, or Playmore, but don't call them SNK.

I might even accept SNK Neo Geo USA (which is the official name of the US division)

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I was under the impression nobody was blaming Shawn for this. I'm certainly not, he's just the messenger.

SNKP however...

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
If SNK delay the release of the inferior English port then we can have the release eon time!! ;) :D :buttrock: :cool: :loco:

Xenvu

Zero's Secretary
I would certainly hope no one is blaming Shawn for this. It's so obvious its not his fault. Not sure what caused them to think they(SNKP) could get it all done by the 9th of Oct in the 1st place. They should have just stuck with the Dec release date then surprised us with the Nov 13th date if they had their assembly complete. Oh well at least this is entertaining, the hype will live on for another month. :)

Marco-big-bro

Morden's Lackey
Blamming shawn would be stupid....
He's just making his job + he loves it:p

Such decisions are made by management teams and production managers (not forgeting the boss...)

Of course, if we lived in a perfect world evry body would get his SVC AES for 50$
But there're some economic factors that have to be taken in account...
YOU people don't won't SNKP to go bankrup to??

Just be PATIENT....:tickled: (the game exist!!!!!!!)

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
there shouldnt even be a thread in existence such as this one and the words "blaming shawn" people who are acting that way sound like a bunch of crying 14 year olds. jeez