NEO STORE delayed SVC chaos!!

Sklabah

Another Striker
WEAK!

I don't know how they figure they'll pump out SS0 by Dec 11th with a "parts shortage".

Last edited:

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
(Sighs) Whatever... :oh_no:

We've seen 3 different release dates for this title so far. Why do I get the feeling that they (SNKP) may delay this game until 2004? I don’t know this as fact, but seeing how they've changed their minds on us already on three separate occasions makes me believe that something else may be afoot.

Last edited:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
meh

*pops his copy of SSIII into his home system and plays the wait out*

mike 88

Quiz Detective
hey look on bright side it's still coming out just a little later, what this means also people ordered more than they expected , thats a good thing

Marco-big-bro

Morden's Lackey
I just don't understand why the just don't sell the AES they already produced... If it's a quantity problem has they say on neostore...
It's impoddible that the production hasn't started already if they want to match their new delay date (10-11 november°

An preorder started a long time ago, so they had the time to schedule the production:very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang:

What kind of managers they have??:loco:

Freelancer

Banned
Ah well. What's another month?
I'll be getting my Metal Slug 1 kit in this week, so all is not lost! :)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Well, I'm fucking well pissed off now.

Don't they ever do any sort of forecasting???

I don't see why the neo store should be making hundreds in interest off our money, with us having nothing to show for it. This is the kind of thing I hate about pre-ordering from Shawn. :mad:

I already left the order pretty late, now this happens. Not impressed. :blow_top:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Jeez, by the time this game actually comes out I could probably buy the JAMMA MVS version for $100, and SvC 2 will probably be in arcades by then too.:p

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Come on guys. Its only a few more weeks. It sucks to wait, I know... but once its out this little delay will all be forgotten.

And its not Shawn's fault. SNK and Playmore have a long track record of screwing things up all the time, no big surprise. Just part of the neo game. :)

Freelancer

Banned
Tarma said:
Well, I'm fucking well pissed off now.

Don't they ever do any sort of forecasting???

I don't see why the neo store should be making hundreds in interest off our money, with us having nothing to show for it. This is the kind of thing I hate about pre-ordering from Shawn. :mad:

I already left the order pretty late, now this happens. Not impressed. :blow_top:

To be fair, Shawn and Neostore sell the game...they don't handle the manufacturing side of things. It's not fair to put the blame on the Neostore. As for your argument about losing out on potential interest, well, we're Neo fans and we'll take that risk when it comes to new releases. Besides, we're getting some flyers and posters with our pre-orders, so all is not lost.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
To be fair, Shawn and Neostore sell the game...they don't handle the manufacturing side of things. It's not fair to put the blame on the Neostore. As for your argument about losing out on potential interest, well, we're Neo fans and we'll take that risk when it comes to new releases. Besides, we're getting some flyers and posters with our pre-orders, so all is not lost.

I'm not blaming Shawn for the delay, but why does he insist on payment before the game is in stock?

I could have been using the cash for other things, y'know.

Oh well. Just have to wait I guess.:annoyed:

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Geddon_jt said:
Come on guys. Its only a few more weeks. It sucks to wait, I know... but once its out this little delay will all be forgotten.

And its not Shawn's fault. SNK and Playmore have a long track record of screwing things up all the time, no big surprise. Just part of the neo game. :)

I don't think people are blaming Shawn for the delay, Geddon (I'm not that is for sure). I guess we're just upset with SNK for a lack of communication. ;)

We have seen three different dates since pre-orders opened, and so far it has been nothing short of a rollercoster ride. :)

Last edited:

Robert

20 Year Member
Do you think that it will only affect the neo store?
I have preordered mine at neo ayato, I will ask them.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
i heard Kyo Kusanagi will PERSONALLY deluver SVC to your door to make up for the delay.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to play with my other SNK gems for a while. Poor poor me :p

Tony_N

Astra Superstar
Damn this is news I was least expecting, another release date for home SVC.

Sucks.

Last edited:

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
They wait until 8 days before release for this news. :( At least it gives me another month to save up and not use my Credit Card. :)