Registration begins Oct. 1, 2003
Registration Fee per game: $10.00
Deadline ends 12:00A.M. Oct 25, 2003
Tournament starts at 12:30 no exceptions

Snk vs. Capcom Chaos

$10.00 Per entry. (no double entries)
There shall be no reentries.
Prizes will be awarded as follows for each division:
o Mindboggle receives $1.00 out of every $10.00 entry fee. The remaining money goes into a pot and will be divided as follows.
o 1st place—70% of the money amount
o 2nd Place—20% of the money amount
o 3rd Place—10% of the money amount

Each match will be between 2 players and will be best 2 out of 3. double elimination. Semi-Finals will be 3 out of 5. Finals will be 4 out of 7.
o All matches must be completed.
o No secret characters will be selected.
o You are defaulted if you arrive 10 minutes late for your match. Your name will be announced several times. If the event that you are in the middle of another match a decision will then be placed.(most likely is that we will wait for you to finish)
o Winners will keep same character.

“Capcom vs. SNK 2”

o Mindboggle receives $1.00 out of every $10.00 entry fee. The remaining money goes into a pot and will be divided as follows.

Each match will be between 2 players and will be best 2 out of 3. double elimination. Semi-Finals will be 3 out of 5. Finals will be 4 out of 7.
o All matches must be completed. In case of a double K.O. the game does not count and must be replayed.
o You are defaulted if you arrive 10 minutes late for your match. Your name will be announced several times. If the event that you are in the middle of another match a decision will then be placed.(most likely is that we will wait for you to finish)
o Winners will keep same team, ratio, and grove in the exact same order.

“Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike”

o All matches must be completed. In case of a double K.O. the game does not count and must be replayed.
o Winner keeps same character after a win.

“Initial D Tournament Rules”

Prizes will be awarded as follows:

Each battle will be between 2 players and will be best 2 out of 3. Single elimination. Finals will be 3 out of 5 all races are random.
o All cars will/must be registered to the judge before playing. If found playing a different car you will be disqualified.
o Coin flip for who chooses first track. Next they choose the track, track direction, Wet/dry, then day or night.
o In the event of a tie, a Mindboggle employee will pull a random course.
o All matches must be completed.

A Mindboggle employee will determine about whether or not a race should be redone. I.E. car-in-car glitches etc.
Catchup system will be turned off and force quit must be turned on.
Myogi CANNOT be chosen as a track to race or this tournament.

General Rules:
No drinks or foods
No profanity
No fighting or discrepancies

Cash Prize for 1st, 2nd, &3rd place
Tournament games are on free play

For any questions or to sign up please contact a Cross Creek Mall Mindboggle Employee

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
Didn't you guys have a tourny this month? How'd it go?

Anyway, NC is starting to kick along, said to be in Charlotte too.

I'll be there :)

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
yeah i was at the tourney this past weekend and will be at this one on the 25th :D

i've got 3 weeks to practice chaos once the homecart arrives :buttrock:

see everyone there, and great job for your first tourney.

george, let me know how your kasumi is coming along ;)

GEORGE

New Challenger
kafuin_gaira said:
yeah i was at the tourney this past weekend and will be at this one on the 25th :D

i've got 3 weeks to practice chaos once the homecart arrives :buttrock:

see everyone there, and great job for your first tourney.

george, let me know how your kasumi is coming along ;)

Thanx, hope this one goes like this last one or better, My Kasumi is doing great also satarted to train hard for this tournament. Cant wait to play you guys again:)

GEORGE

New Challenger
Tournament is still on for the 25th, if any questions as how to get to Fayetteville please ask.

GEORGE

New Challenger
What I heard is that Charlotte is waitiing to see how our Chaos tournament goes to dacide if they will have it in their next big tourney, besides that no other chaos tournament in NC.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
i'm still on for this one. too bad i haven't had the home cart to practice like i thought i would :shame:

GEORGE

New Challenger
Sure wish there were more people interested in a tournament for any of the KOF so that I could include it in our next tournament.:(

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
bump for 6 days until the tourney. durham should be bringing the crew down ;)

any word yet on if/when mindboggle is picking up ss5?

GEORGE

New Challenger
On tournament day the arcade will be opening at 8:00 AM and Tournament games will be set at $0.25 from 8am-12pm for practice.

Registration will end at 12:00PM that day

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
GEORGE said:
Sure wish there were more people interested in a tournament for any of the KOF so that I could include it in our next tournament.:(

Yesss, it would be AWESOME if we could get a few little SNK tournys going on. I'd love to do a KOF tourny, or something along the lines.

Mattitude

Mega Shock!!
Damn...and I have to work today :mad: Anyway I am glad to find these forums (my first post) and more importantly other Neo owners in NC. I recently picked up a 1 slot MVS in a Dynamo cabinet at the Ft. Bragg MWR auction. I might stop by Cross Creek during my lunch break, so if anyone seen an Air Force fella wandering around chances that was me.

Mattitude

Mega Shock!!
Well I stopped by about 1/2 hour before the tourney started but had to leave around 12:20 to get back to work. Looked like a lot of fun and there was a decent turn out. Thanks to the fella who took a few minutes to talk to me. It's always good to meet other Neophiles.

GEORGE

New Challenger
Tournament went great, I will post the placing tomorrow afternoon.

We will be having another tournament sometime in mid or end of Nov. I will later post an exact date and games available for the tournament. More than likely it will be Chaos, SF3,CvS2 and initial D.

Thanks to the Durham crew for the support and for bringing Samurai Shodown 5.:buttrock:

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
tourney was a lot of fun. glad sam5 arrived in time to bring it down :D you guys have a good crowd of gamers down there in fay. we just gotta get more of them into neo!

GEORGE

New Challenger
Here is how it went at the tournament for SVC Chaos, CVS 2 and 3rd strike Top 5:

SF3 3rd strike:

1. James Brenner
2. Jorge Rivera
3. Kevin Michael
4. Robin Palm
5. James Dostie

CVS 2:

1. James Dostie
2. Kevin Michael
3. Robin Palm
4. Billy H.
5. Joe Moniz

SVC Chaos:

1. Brian Richardson
2. Edward W.
3. Robert Master
4. James Polak
5. Jorge Rivera

Last edited:
F

FistOfHanzo

Really enjoyed the chaos tourney not because i won but the Durham crew swept the top four spots. Oh and George wish we had the battle between my eartquake and your kim on tape, it was the best match of the whole tournament