Mai's Tabloid Photographer
The King of Fighters 2003

Publisher: SNK Playmore Developer: SNK Playmore Genre: Action
Release Date: Q2 2004 (Japan)
Q2 2004? Wrong game :angry: :oh_no:

Marco-big-bro

Morden's Lackey
:eek_2: :eek_2: :eek_2: :eek_2: :eek_2:
THey must have misunderstood something, or they're speaking of one of the 3 next KOF (PS2, atmomy., NEO)

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Emuguy:

This whole topic is still very murky. No one has gotten it 100% right so far, not even gamespot. So don't come into the news forum preaching old, unconfirmed news like you're Ted Koppel.

PS: Size down your sig for christ sakes.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
i love the THIS JUST IN shit flying in by the minute from all noobs. :annoyed:

seriously though I cant believe Scorpion and Sub-Zero arent going to be in it. Worthless.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Yeah, if it's true that would mean no mame release.. would'nt it
EMUGUY??
btw,welcome to last week:rolleyes:
-BB

I'm gonna say what everyone else said...PLUS...

METALLICA is a horrible band. Way to have no taste at all. :buttrock: You rock so hard.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
old stuff man. Anyway the whole KOF2k3 being on neo or atomis is really in the air

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
hungrygaijin said:

METALLICA is a horrible band. Way to have no taste at all. :buttrock: You rock so hard.
OMG!!! Noobs bashing Noobs. :spock: What the hell has NG.com come to.

Mike

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
ok this is a rumor like everything else at the moment but one of my students is ex snk staff and i spoke to him yesterday about his visit to the tokyo game show. he indicated indirectly that kof 03/04 is indeed going to be on the atomiswave and not mvs..... basically he said its too late in the year for both a 03 mvs and a 04 atomiswave version to appear.

take with a grain of salt.

edit: he also said ss0 has 30 or so characters.....

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
hungrygaijin said:

I think you have your facts mixed up, friend. :D The new Metallica sucks, the old one (Justice for All, Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, etc.) rocks.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
hungrygaijin said:

I honestly believe everyone on this board has good taste because they obviously like the Neo. I quite personally love old Metallica (agree with NeoLord about the new stuff) and whatever kind of music someone likes has no relevance to whether or not what they say is last weeks news, which is what you really should be bashing him for.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
You know what, I don't care either way, just as long as we get a KoF2k3 MVS release at some point.

As far as Metallica goes,

Listen to what you like. They were good with "Kill em' all," "ride the lightening," "Master of Puppets," and the "Black Album."

Hell, even "Load" and "Reload" were good.

I kinda like Saint Anger but, it would have been better if they had spent more time making it sound like Metallica, rather than a garage band who just formed two weeks prior to the recording date.

Oh yeah, and KoF2k3 better be on the MVS.

:buttrock:

Blindchild

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
NeoLord said:
I think you have your facts mixed up, friend. :D The new Metallica sucks, the old one (Justice for All, Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, etc.) rocks.

Agree.
:buttrock:

Shining Kooksu

Zero's Secretary
The subject heading of this thread should be changed to love/hate Metallica thread and be moved to unrelated.

emuguy

n00b
You administrator people in controll of this forum stop retyping my stuff.

I did not type that I typed that there isn't going to be a new KOF'2003. Everyone stop going to this retarded forum. It's insulting to have your stuff retyped from the original.