NOS Kyo KOF 98 talking clocks found!

biocat

Kula's Candy
Hey everyone!! Some new old stock King of Fighters 98 alarm clocks were dug up at ncsx.com

Check it out if you're interested. Not a bad price at all.

naitram

The Old Man
They had 2 freaking Neo padded bags for $35?!?! Argh! who's the lucky bastard that got those?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
biocat said:
Hey everyone!! Some new old stock King of Fighters 98 alarm clocks were dug up at ncsx.com

Check it out if you're interested. Not a bad price at all.

gone before I could do something about it

biocat

Kula's Candy
I let you know when I get mine, but probably somewhere along the lines of, "WAZZZZAAAAAAPPP"

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I saw that Transformer and I was like :eek: . But then I saw that the pre-order was closed and I was like :oh_no: . That thing is so feckin' sweet they should make more with dope ass cars like that.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Freelancer said:
What exactly do these talking alarm clocks "say"?
I bought one each of the Kyo and Iori KOF'98 alarm clocks a few years back when NCS first stocked them.
Kyo's voice:
"Body ga onemu da se! Moero!!"
Iori's voice:
"Fufufu..., hahaha..., sono mama nero!"

The clocks run on 3 AA batteries each. One fits in the back of the octagonal clock (to run the clock itself), while the other two fit in the bottom of the base on which the clock swivels (these batteries power the alarm voice).

--Chris

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Neo Bomber Man said:
[PREORDER CLOSED]

No idea where else you might find this. I likely would have bought one myself.

Try a Toys R Us near you very soon.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
the roker said:
Not unless he lives in Japan

Or in the USA. Actually I'm pretty sure he'll be available at all major retailers in the USA. That my friends is Transformers: Binertech - Smokescreen, or in the USA, Transformers: Alternators - Smokescreen. True the only place he'll be able to find the all die-cast one is in Japan, but if you want to pay half the price, wait till it hits the USA. Only catch is that the US versions are plastic, but otherwise EXACTLY the same. You can buy this guy at almost any import toy store online;
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/toystan.asp?Queryid=pre627
http://www.toynk.com/catalog/transformers_alternators_bt-01_smokescreen_w___7_2516521.htm

Here's the second one in the series:
http://www.toynk.com/catalog/transformers_alternators_bt-02_sideswipe_2651600.htm

I collected Transformers for nearly 4 years before I sold it all to buy my Neo stuff.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Neo Bomber Man said:
And since I live in Canada plus would want the metal version... I'm going to have to do some searching.

Or just click one of the links I gave previously.